Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost 1 million listings?

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

If ebay buy anything much more they will find themselves referred to the Competition Commission by me if by no-one else!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I have come across from eBay and am now building up my eBid store shop listings. I do not have critical mass in my eBid store yet but it will happen. Likewise, let's all give our listings a big push so we can get eBid through that magic one million mark and well beyond. Would be great to do that. PS Nice to be on a friendly site where there is good interaction going on between sellers and the eBid team to develop the site.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smokyq View Post
    I have come across from eBay and am now building up my eBid store shop listings. I do not have critical mass in my eBid store yet but it will happen. Likewise, let's all give our listings a big push so we can get eBid through that magic one million mark and well beyond. Would be great to do that. PS Nice to be on a friendly site where there is good interaction going on between sellers and the eBid team to develop the site.
    Hi, it would help if you put a link to your shop here so that every time you come into the forums we can have a lookat what you are selling, go to the top lefthand side of this page click on cp, edit signature, and copy and paste a link to your shop there, good luck with your sales.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

I see from a quick check that the listings on the ebid group have just fallen and this is the first time since I have been monitoring them. Perhaps this is a wake up call for Gazza and Co to do something positive about marketing before the surge goes into reverse. Don't throw this all away.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

I noticed the decrease, it come after a run in the green, the other site had a pickup after some decline, I know they had a promotion on one of their sites, for some reason I can't see the chart on PSU to look at the trend (I am registered) but anyhow it may be just a blip, I try to add more listings every day(I have issues with the bulk up loading tools so for me they take more time than doing one by one, and that can be variable on speed) and am optimistic.

I dont know why the listings have gone down. But they have gone down by about 4000. I thought maybe it was due to the fake watch and bag sellers being taken off. But its not....I have checked.

Thanks for the tip maroy41. I think I now have a signature. Regarding downturn in listings, hopefully this is sales volume starting to pick up in which please let's all get busy listing to replace sold listings and help eBid to take off!

Have they really gone down, or is it a glitch between eBid & PSU?

I think there was one last month too.

If you look at last month, notice according to PSU there was a massive drop on 6th September, mirrored on all the ebid sites,
    totally reversing the trend over the previous few months.

Seems strange that it should shoot up to a more normal level the next day.

If we give it a day or two we might be able to judge if it is a glitch, or a trend.
    Last edited by Gothicina; 4th October 2006 at 03:43 AM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

The listings seem to be back up to what they were. So it may have just been a glitch or something.

Thread Information