My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Camera Exchange Places ???

Default Camera Exchange Places ???

Is there any such thing and would it be worth it ?

I currently have a FUJI FINEPIX S5500 and i want a Fuji FinePix S7000

What would be the best place to go ?

OR ... Should i just buy it from scratch , you think ?

GOT =

WANT =

Cool

Phwaor!!! Nice bit of kit there fairywishes, beats my Polaroid PDC 6350

I WANT (drool) one of those cameras used in the CSI series, with the flash round the lens....cool or what

Thanks ...

If i could afford to, id keep this one and get the other one but obviously i cant, PLUS how could i justify having two when i only need one. lol

When i bought this one, about a year ago, i thought i was buying the 2nd of the 2 only to be gutted when it wasnt.

As im into close up photography, the one i have is not good enough for my wants. I cant even be bothered to take pics @ the mo cus its just not achieving the results.

For eg ... on a face, my camera can comfortably take an image of one quarter of the face ... say the Eye area and forhead, cheek but then i have to crop the pic to get JUST THE EYE . As the higest res is soooo big its still a great pic , aprox 800 pixels ( eye ) .... but i want to be able to fill my image with the pupil of the eye for eg. With no cropping needed.

Mine has 10 x optical zoom, the other has 19x

Oh and i want 100% crystal clear clarity for that too at around 2,000 pixels size. lol and the other has higher mega mixels.
    Last edited by fairywishes; 26th September 2006 at 09:21 AM.

I bought a DSLR and can get good closeups with that, I think London camera exchange might be worth a look but why don't you just list it on here.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    I bought a DSLR and can get good closeups with that, I think London camera exchange might be worth a look but why don't you just list it on here.
    nice idea, but would it not just gather dust and be ancient by the time someone bought it ?

PLUS ... I cant buy a new one till i have sold this one as i cant afford to, but to be left without a camera would be terrible. A fate worse than death. lol

I am so super skint @ the mo, the only thing i should be paying for is my COUNCIL TAX , so i guess the pipe dream of a new cam , can and will wait.

Just wondered if there was somewhere you could go along to and say , here if i give you this one to resell how much will i have to pay to upgrade to that one.

Thread Information