eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CONFUSED.org.uk RE : BUDDY POINTS ?

I am now very put out. I sent a feed back request to someone who could not be bothered and they have very kindly removed the option of me requesting feedback... and there was 100% nothing wrong with the item, very good price and spot on p&P.
    You know laura that i dont rip anyone off.... I feel like changing the feed back on them

Quote Originally Posted by James3 View Post
    Haven't got a clue!...But if you've been on long enough to get that much feedback perhaps you can help me get some too...Tell me how the hell does anyone find my shop,I have asked lots of people to vist me as James3 or The Curiosities Shop and nobody,not even my son and he's ace on computers can find it,and this is after over 2 weeks of trying.... James.
    Hi, you have 43 auctions showing up.

I don't know much about shops as i don't have 1, but i think you have to do something to get your shop online, in your 'my ebid login' have a look in your control panel menu & see if there's something there to do this, failing that, Lin where are you? you know about these things lol.
    Hopefully Buttons & Bows is about & can tell you exactly what you have to do. Good luck.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I am now very put out. I sent a feed back request to someone who could not be bothered and they have very kindly removed the option of me requesting feedback... and there was 100% nothing wrong with the item, very good price and spot on p&P.
    You know laura that i dont rip anyone off.... I feel like changing the feed back on them
    I know how you feel, i won a YDC a while back, it was going to cost the seller around £4 + to post the items, i paid the charity as instructed & said don't worry about sending the items, it's all in a good cause, i left feedback but after 2 reminders, i still haven't received my feedback.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54 View Post
    Although it is a good idea on the face of it, i do see a minor problem, supposing someone was sold a right pile of..., they may leave a good feedback to get the points but it wouldn't be a true reflection of the transaction & therefore wouldn't be a warning to others not to fall for a dodgy description etc.
    Well seeing as its such a tiny amount why couldn't we get it for leaving and receiving I will answer that myself....... guess that would be a no then

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by James3 View Post
    Haven't got a clue!...But if you've been on long enough to get that much feedback perhaps you can help me get some too...Tell me how the hell does anyone find my shop,I have asked lots of people to vist me as James3 or The Curiosities Shop and nobody,not even my son and he's ace on computers can find it,and this is after over 2 weeks of trying.... James.
    Hello James
    You can get the url for youy shop my visiting the 'my stores' area in your 'my ebid'. I got your shop url ( pasted below) by clicking on the 'store' icon next to your name.

Now you know the url- you can add it to your forum signature

Thread Information