My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My shop is now online....wahooooo

Go back to your shop set up page and go through the ( I think its 3) stages it tells you that you need to do before the shop goes on line, then click the on line bit. As it is still not showing up, there is no shop just lists of auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernutjimmy View Post
    Hi

Go into Crafts and Whatsitsname category, then Art Supplies. We are 1 of 3 shops listed. I've checked just to be sure.
    If the shop was online you would have a yellow blob with store wrote on it (just after the little guy in the glasses )

Unhappy Trying To List A Store on eBid

Dear ebid..

I thought that I listed a store and It didn't show up so I did it again and it shows now that there are 2 so how do I delete one? Is there a customer service number for the U.S.A. side of this Auction Site?
    Someone Please e-mail me at
    personalized_shirts_and_more@charter.net

In need Phone Help..

Anyone with ideas, I sure do need them. Thanks
    & GOD Bless from Debra

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Your forum name isn't bringing up any listings, what username are you using on the main site?

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    There still isnt a shop there, its just your normal listings that are showing are you sure you have set up a shop and set it to on line cause i can't see it,,, unless its me ?
    Hi

I've changed my username just to confuse everyone - its now webartsupplies, not gingernutjimmy!

I have checked again and my shop is definitely online - Crafts & Sewing, then Art & Painting Materials. We are one of 3 shops there, but for some reason my shop symbol isn't showing up next to my person icon.

Can anyone cast any light on this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by webartsupplies View Post
    Hi

I've changed my username just to confuse everyone - its now webartsupplies, not gingernutjimmy!

I have checked again and my shop is definitely online - Crafts & Sewing, then Art & Painting Materials. We are one of 3 shops there, but for some reason my shop symbol isn't showing up next to my person icon.

Can anyone cast any light on this for me?
    The shop symbol is not showing up as you have not completed the steps to set your shop to live. If you don't believe us please email support@ebid.tv and i am sure they will tell you the same.

Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View nysablaze's Feedback (+48)
    All-About nysablaze
    View nysablaze's Listings
    Forum Posts

The shop is there if you go to the category it is showing on the left hand side under Featured Stores, so it must live
    Check out my auctions at:

for excellent gifts,
    and
    Nysa's Notions Jewellery
    for gemstone, sterling silver, pewter and glass jewellery

or my alter ego, phoenysa,
    Phoenysa's Stitchy Bits - for cross stitch magazines, kits and bits
    Phoenysa's Books & Bits - for pre-owned books for adults and children

Quote Originally Posted by nysablaze View Post
    The shop is there if you go to the category it is showing on the left hand side under Featured Stores, so it must live
    Yes we can see its showing there but if you try and get to it there is no shop, just listings, also there are no category's listed for a shop showing on the shop search page.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Yes we can see its showing there but if you try and get to it there is no shop, just listings, also there are no category's listed for a shop showing on the shop search page.
    I'm going to have to e-mail support. My shop symbol doesn't show up, but if I go into the Buy Section on the home page and click on Crafts, then Art & Painting..... my auction listings show up and in the left hand navigation bar, my shop comes up as a features shop. If you click on the shop title it goes straight into the shop!

I am completely confused now - I need some help (literally)!

Thanks for all your help Buttons!

Thread Information