Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyboby Know????????????

Thanx both of you. very much.

He says he wants everything to work out with us. And he is hoping that by getting off of the trucks, and doing the driving school, that may make a big difference.
    I told him to just pi** off if it wasn't me he wanted. But he wont go.

I just wonder what he's gonna try killing me with next year.

I am starting to become a man hater. Men have always hurt me in more ways than one. And all I want, is to be loved in a proper way.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Basicaly some men havent got the brains they were born with, and the love hate thingy is an in built fault in most women.
    You mean they are born with brains...???

Update: I cannot believe whats just happened. The woman that my partner was sha88ing has been to the police. Apparently she is starting court proccedings against me for sending her nasty text messages. .........What???? I am gob smacked....... What a nerve that womans got. SHE was ripping my heart out, and trying to take my partner away from me and our kids. Did she really think I would lay down and take it without telling her what I thought of her.
    Bring on the police..............thats what I say!!!!!

View GirlPlanet's Feedback (+42)
    All-About GirlPlanet
    View GirlPlanet's Listings
    Forum Posts

calm down hun spesh after that last post, she'll have to prove the nasty texts so don't worry about it

as for the beats per min, i did my paediatric first aid beginning july and its 80 -100 for a child, so its 60 - 80 beats per min for an adult

She has saved all the test messages,and shown them to the police. But I really dont care. I cant be hurt any more than I already have. I am only posting it on here as I need to get it off my chest. I cant talk to my mum about this one.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

with your husband being the common link between you I would have thought that the police wouldn't want to get to involved and call it perhaps a domestic? Where are you Honeyant?? This is your forte lol

One thing's for certain Laura - you obviously scared the sh!* out of her Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri View Post
    with your husband being the common link between you I would have thought that the police wouldn't want to get to involved and call it perhaps a domestic? Where are you Honeyant?? This is your forte lol

One thing's for certain Laura - you obviously scared the sh!* out of her Good for you!
    Yes. and I think I am starting to get stronger. I feel like a bick wall that no one can break down any more. The police would most lightly laugh this case out the window. But my so called partner is panicing. And I just said "I dont give a s**t."

Thread Information