eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: Excellent...

Default Excellent...

I think Ebid is excellent<p>

I have been on ebid now for maybe a week or so after selling on eBay for a few months. I have not managed to sell anything on eBid yet but I do not care. It is so cheap and I can relist and relist and relist items as many times as I wasnt without checking my account balance all the time. I much prefer eBid to eBay and will devote all of my time to selling on eBid soon. Garry and Mark have done an excellent job with this site and they should be bloody pround of them selves...<p>

Thanks - Mark (ciaomc2002)[/b]

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Excellent...

EBID IS ALOT BETTER DUR TO THE POLICY OF NO FEES ... BUT YES ITS A BIT SLOWER THAN EBAY AT THE MOMENT BUT GIVE IT TIME AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER AS THIS SITE GETS KNOWN AND I MUST SAY IT HAS GOT BETTER ALREADY IN THE SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER

Thank you for all the positive comments. Over the coming weeks and months you will see many changes, upgrades and new facilities that will help to make your eBidding experience a positive one.

Very shortly we will be launching a marketing campaign at introducing more bidders to eBid.

In the meantime, please continue to recommend us to your friends. We are growing rapidly and are confident that our no listing and final sale fees policy will hold us in good stead as we continue to develop.

Best regards
    Mark
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

no problems mate i am still constantly recomending people in the groups i run and belong to and also have your link on entry to my auction chatrooms and post up a message now and again recomending people come and have a look and have now decided to add yourlink to my msn and yahoo profiles aswell so hopefully that should bring in a few thousand members but i cant garantee they will take part :wink:

Forum Newbie
    St Leonards-on-sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    View parrotmad's Feedback (+114)
    All-About parrotmad
    View parrotmad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ebid are not just better than Ebay because of thier fee structure, but also because of thier friendly support.

If you have a problem at Ebay, all you get is a standard template reply, totally impersonal, if you ask for them to elaborate, they reply with exactly the same template, after 3 attempts, they stop answering you alltogether.

I've not had to contact the guys here yet, this forum has sorted most questions, and it is replied to by the guys who run the site.

A friend and me both sell pretty identical items, in fact we buy in stuff together, and split it.. She still uses Ebay, I swapped to ebid and yeeha.. I've actually made more cash than she has since switching, so I know where I'm staying.

Great site guys, please don't get like Ebay, all imporsonal, and use sledge hammers to crack nuts etc. This is a nice site, and runs well.. I love some of the auction timing options, makes it very flexible

New to this site and I have opted for the gold lifetime membership and just started to list,It will be interesting to see how things go over the next couple of months as sellers and buyers join as I did from the site with a similar name.Well don it is a great site with an excelent fee structure.
    Good luck to all sellers,buyers and staff

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Very shortly we will be launching a marketing campaign at introducing more bidders to eBid.

In the meantime, please continue to recommend us to your friends. We are growing rapidly and are confident that our no listing and final sale fees policy will hold us in good stead as we continue to develop.

Best regards
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Has eBid launched the marketing campaign yet?

If so, could you let us know where you are doing it and how you are doing it?

Also, how is it going?

Thanks for everything you are all doing to make eBid a better place and with all the recent membership increase I know you are swamped.

Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Mark,

Has eBid launched the marketing campaign yet?

If so, could you let us know where you are doing it and how you are doing it?

Also, how is it going?

Thanks for everything you are all doing to make eBid a better place and with all the recent membership increase I know you are swamped.

Peggy
    Did you notice that Mark put that post up in May 2003? lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Anne,
    Thanks -- I noticed it was May 15 but I missed the 2003.

Somebody needs to take care of me. maybe I will leave it and he will decide they need to do one in 2006.

Thank you again as I sure was asleep on that one.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Thanks -- I noticed it was May 15 but I missed the 2003.

Somebody needs to take care of me. maybe I will leave it and he will decide they need to do one in 2006.

Thank you again as I sure was asleep on that one.
    Hi Peggy,
    I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic but i didn't think you were, it did make me laugh though.

I guess we all have our moments lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Thread Information