Ok....yes I'm another newbie...trying to get spreadsheet uploaded into store. Here is my problem.

I sent in my first email to 'spreads@ebid.net' with my spreadsheet attached to be uploaded. I believe this was on Wednesday or Thursday (didn't keep copy because I didn't think I was going to need it). Received it back reflecting errors that needed to be corrected. That Same Day.

No response so I sent it again. Friday 8/18 7:16 a.m. sent email to 'spreads@ebid.net' asking for acknowledgement or something about my email.

Friday 8/18 6:17 p.m. Sent another spreadsheet (added more inventory) to 'spreads@ebid.net'

Friday 5:01 p.m. received response from tech support [EBID #OPR-63166-396]: eBid Auctions acknowledging my request for assistance about spreadsheet not being uploaded.

Friday 5:14 p.m. received response from tech support telling me to check my email, spam file, store site to see if they were uploaded and if all else fails to resend spreadsheet.

Friday 5:14 p.m. received response from tech support telling me that the problem had BEEN RESOLVED!! (I don't think so)

Friday 6:11 p.m. I sent another email to 'spreads@ebid.net' with another copy of spreadsheet with comments about problem and to please confirm receipt or let me know something.

Friday 6:12 p.m. I sent an email to tech support asking why they had closed the ticket since the problem had not been resolved.

Friday 6:13 p.m. received following notice about the email that I sent on Friday 6:11 p.m.:

The original message was received at Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:12:40 -0400 from mxip06a.cluster1.charter.net [209.225.28.136]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <'spreads@ebid.net'>
(reason: 550 Host unknown)

----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <'spreads@ebid.net'>... Host unknown (Name server: ebid.net': host not found)

Friday 6:17 p.m. I Resent same email message of Friday 6:11 p.m.

Saturday 8:19 a.m. Received: [EBID #OPR-63166-396]: eBid
This message was an exact copy of the message I received from tech support telling me to look in my folders, spam , store site.

Saturday 7:24 a.m. I sent tech support a response informing them that this was not a new problem and that I needed assistance. I attached the spreadsheet to the email and asked if they could respond that they had received it.

Saturday 7:27 a.m. I sent another email to 'spreads@ebid.net' since I didn't get a response from the support team with another copy of the spreadsheet.

Saturday 7:29 a.m. I sent another email to support team with spreadsheet attached asking them to please respond if they received my email.

No response.

No items in Store

Help....I have no idea as to what to do to resolve this issue. The times I have given are U.S. Texas....

Has anyone out there had a similar problem or can someone provide me with assistance. I have over 300 items that need to be listed and I can't believe that I'm going to have to input them individually.