Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54 View Post
    Lol, any points to add?
    Hi Ann, 'Scuse me fer interrupting, perhaps a gander at this link might come in useful for brieandgrapes and other unsure newbies. Welcome to you all BTW

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/faq.php?faq..._read_and_post

Quote Originally Posted by lindylupins View Post
    Everyone who is leaving ebay has done so for a good reason ~ so why then come on here to complain that this site is "different" and should be like ebay is beyond me. We dont want it to be like ebay, if we did, then we might as well all stay over there and become bankrupt very quickly!
    Ebay has brainwashed everyones thinking and for them to believe its the best thing since sliced bread ~ well for some it may well be, but I came across to this side 2 or so years ago, and yes, initially I found it very hard to get to grips with it all, as I too had become an ebay zombie who believed that no other site could run better than that, but once I got the hang of this side, I found it easy and straightforward ~ it takes time to adjust the thinking pattern and to become "cleansed" of ebay!
    One thing I did not do was come onto the forums and complain that this side was not being run properly and should be in the same format as ebay ~ this is EBID and its different, but much more friendly, theres always someone to help you out of a muddle or to answer any queries you may have and if you need further assistance you get a real person to answer your mails,not some automated response and then a reply from someone who has not dealt with the problem you have raised ~ obviously not understanding what it is you are trying to sort out! so you are then left feeling frustrated and either have to try and sort it yourself or email them again in the hope that someone else will take up the problem who does understand what it is you are trying to sort ~ either way though, whenever I have had to email them I have never once had a satisfactory answer from them.
    If you cant become cleansed of ebays thinking and logic then its probably best you stay over there, we want ebid to stay just as it is ~ personal, friendly and just a great place to buy and sell.
    I second that

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant View Post
    Hi Ann, 'Scuse me fer interrupting, perhaps a gander at this link might come in useful for brieandgrapes and other unsure newbies. Welcome to you all BTW

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/faq.php?faq..._read_and_post
    Hi, i never feel that someone is interrupting, it's good for others to get involved & add things that i may not have thought of, your input is appreciated.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I second that
    thanks B & B ~ not that often i get involved in threads, but sometimes i just have to put my two-penneth worth in, specially when its something i feel so passionate about!
    Even more so when its someone grumbling about how things are run over on this side.
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54 View Post
    Hi, i never feel that someone is interrupting, it's good for others to get involved & add things that i may not have thought of, your input is appreciated.
    LOL I do have flashes of inspiration sometimes, It takes me a while to warm up you know..................

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant View Post
    LOL I do have flashes of inspiration sometimes, It takes me a while to warm up you know..................
    Lol, that was good, i like the banner.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

when i started ebay i thought it was hard to navigate, now im here and used to it, I actually prefer it. Have you seen selling manager on ebay lately?

bloody buttons everywhere¬!

Forum Newbie
    View punch71's Feedback (+4)
    All-About punch71
    View punch71's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gotta say it...i still prefer ebay's lay out

however, i'm not siding with the OP at all. I'm just so used to ebay it's taking a while to get used to ebid. and as we're selling on both sites it can get a little confusing!
    Hair accessories with free p&p!? Come on in and take a look...

>>> http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Joca-Hair-...ies-and-Jewels <<<

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    dam ! i left my web cam on
    now you all know what I look like
    Looks like you need a few more sales to fatten you up ! PMSL!

i sell on feebay and ebid and i have to say ebid is far far friendliar of course both sites have pro's and con's but with ebid been far far cheaper far feiendliar and easiar to relist
    i go with ebid!!!!

Thread Information