My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Dukes Of Hazard & Nike T-shirts -free P&p

Default Dukes Of Hazard & Nike T-shirts -free P&p

I've got some great Ringspun 'Dukes Of Hazard' t-shirts, as well as some Nike Dri-Fit training shirts, all with FREE p&p until the end of the month, take a look!!!

I just wondered how people feel on here about buying clothes online. Have you ever bought any clothes on an auction website? I always measure items of clothing i have for sale, so it's a bit easier to buy from me. I also accept returns, as long as you want a replacement or if something is damaged obviously i'll give a refund.

*goes to have a Gander*

The Soap Dragon xxx

I'm an awquard (does anyone actually know how that word is spelled? It's been bugging me for months now...) size- a UK size 4 (ducks from the flying bottles and rotten tomatoes) so buying clothes is hard full stop. I went into GAP the other day and their size 4 fits like a glove- but it's all ugly and expensive IMHO LOL

I'll keep an eye out though :-)

The Soap Dragon xxx

i love buying clothes online but i do agree with soapy(hi hun)size is an issue measuring items is the best thing to do.i can go into one store and a 18 does not fit well but in another store its a great fit.measuring and a refund policy is the only way to go.good luck
    debbie x

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thesoapycauldron View Post
    I'm an awquard (does anyone actually know how that word is spelled? It's been bugging me for months now...)
    'awkward'

:-)

Oooh, thanks!

You do not know how long that has been bugging me... LOL

The Soap Dragon xxx

Thread Information