Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: god its like a graveyard tonight in here

Default hi soapy

what do you mean by higher res for the pictures what do i need to do please?
    if you ever need a hand with a site i will help you matey
    webeden is good but doesnt allow html
    freewebs is good free but i think you only get 15 pages
    il have a look at the foundation now i could have sworn it was free p&p (although i have a couple listed)
    brb
    katie

hi soapy its the one that buttons and bows is bidding on ive just checked its free p&p

Cool :-)

What sort of camera are you using? You might need to turn the resolution up on it. I have a spiffing litle camera, its an Olympus X-710, I don't know much except that it has a macro device which means it takes excellent quality pictures mega-close up, and also has 2.8 optical zoom which wee's all over digital zoom- close up pics with no dodgy pixellation!!

It cost me £89.99 from PC World a couple of months ago, you should have seen me- I was taking pictures of their carpet from a 5cm distance- I WAS the difficult customer of the day PMSL!!!

I have spent a fortune on Dreamweaver 8 (£5.99 on feeBay for an unlocking key and the trial version free from Macromedia themselves ><~another devil-type face!!) so I will just have to learn how to use it. There is a program called Zen-cart which comes highly reccommended by the web techs on the Business Selling board, so I will get wonderful BF to take a look!!

I have finally taken the plunge and listed some items on a Happy-Hour auction- 40p!! What a Blimmin' bargain- thanks again eBid, you guys truly are stars...

Hows your day so far Katie?

The Soap Dragon xxx

Default hi soapy

um im not using a camera at the mo i copy and paste it from the wholesalers
    i have a camera but i need a lead to hook it to the computer
    did you check the foundation i had a look and it was free p&p
    i nearly died coz the foundation is the one i did wrong somebody is bidding at mo for two foundations at £1 each and free p&p oh my god thats £17.98 worth of stock lol
    ive learnt my lesson now i was told yesterday to put your bid price a few pence under buy it now price to make sure that doesnt happen again !
    do you have cocoa butter body scrub then?
    (body scrub is crystal type stuff that u scrub ob your skin isnt it and it leaves your skin feeling smooth
    i also need a pumice stone for my feet
    and can you use the body scrub on your feet?
    if so what price will i be looking at for both please
    katie

Katie you were told in the first place that you had these auctions listed wronge before I bid, I and another ebider also told you how to remove our bids so you could change the listing but you chose not to do so.

Hi Katie,

I can make the Cocoa Butter body scrub, it's a salt scrub and bidding starts at £3.99! You*can* use it on your feet but please please be careful when you get out of the bath as it really will be slippery! I have one pear-shaped pumice stone in stock but I just need to find it LOL, or I have a pumice-style stone on a rope, that one is £1.49. Alternatively there is a good old-fashioned bit of loofah, that is 99p!

Does your stock change very often? If you have the same stuff for a while you could get it developed onto a cd until you can find a lead?

I did the same with an auction, but rather than cancel the bid I'm letting it ride, luckily theres been some competition on that one!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

Default re the foundation its not a problem ive learnt my lesson from it

lol dont worry you have bid so i will keep it that way its my own fault for doing it wrong lol
    when i have spoke about it in here i am just simply trying to plug it to get more bidders if you win thats fine!
    i will make sure i dont put it at such a silly starting price next time lol

soapy that stuff sounds great i will pm you this week with my order that body scrub sounds lovely!

hope everyone is ok

ta ra

katie

Hi Katie!

No probs, if you pm me I'll put it up as one lot with the correct postage!

I would bid, but foundation covers up my freckles and I do so love them

The Soap Dragon xxx

Default hi soapy lol

its ok
    which of the pumice stones would you recommend then do you do any other foot care products?

I'm trying to develop a non-slippery formulation for feet, but it's not easy!! I personally have the one on the rope- have you ever seen a scummy pumice? Bleurgh.... Detox Dream is good for feet, it contains Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint and has a moisturising layer with poppy seeds to exfoliate- it'll leave your tootsies smelling fresh as you like!

I'm desperately trying to get a foot-shaped mould for a specific foot soap I have in mind, I'll have to check out my mate denny on the dark side LOL

The Soap Dragon xxx

Thread Information