Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confusing & Unclear - MAKE IT MORE LIKE EBY

View madhatter1's Feedback (+30)
    All-About madhatter1
    View madhatter1's Listings
    Forum Posts

joined friends re-united few months ago ----we had a meeting yesterday great.

All-About madhatter1
    Forum Posts

here's the photo's
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    here's the photo's
    Why do all your friends look like you? i think you all need to go out together & get a good meal inside you, you could all do with putting on a bit of weight. It's not healthy to be so skinny.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View southernstar26's Feedback (+11)
    All-About southernstar26
    View southernstar26's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brieandgrapes View Post
    I was going to buy something however I cannot see any postage costs shown - I'm unlikely to buy unless I know the total.
    This sale will go to ebay.
    Postage details can be found in a red box on the right hand side of the page entitled Shipping Details (I had trouble finding them at first too, but only because I'm so used to feebay).

I like the fact that this site is different - it would be a shame for it to become a clone wouldn't it? The feedback system is definitely better. For a start every one counts toward your total, and also there is no 'feedback ransom' as it has been called on the Q&A over there. If you have left feedback already and later discover you have the buyer/seller from hell you can then change the feedback to reflect this. That means no-one's scared to leave it first. Brilliant! If only Feebay could be more like ebid.......!

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was going to buy something however I cannot see any postage costs shown - I'm unlikely to buy unless I know the total.
    This sale will go to ebay.

It is also very difficult ( and slow ) to navigate ebid - it took me 5 minutes just to find the button to post this message !

Also my ebid needs to look like myebay.

Unless things improve I would say that ebay will continue to grow and sites like this will fail - sort it out lads !

Also - how about being able to import my ebay sales into ebid ?

Relocating to a new home is always stressful, but once you settle in and find out where all the important things are then you will love being in a more comfortable and friendly place, where you don't have to pay an huge rent, have great support and a family behind you to help.

Get to work and unpack the boxes, put your pictures on the wall, and get out the tea and biscuits.

Welcome to Ebid....

All-About madhatter1
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54 View Post
    Why do all your friends look like you? i think you all need to go out together & get a good meal inside you, you could all do with putting on a bit of weight. It's not healthy to be so skinny.
    this is a FAT female friend with some HUGE bloke
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Also - how about being able to import my ebay sales into ebid ?
    techie are you? No?

to import your ebay sales would involve ebid being given access to ebay's computers... when hell freezes over?
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh and, OP, try walking into a pub you don't usually use and rubbishing it ... you will get the same sort of dusty answer as you are getting here. Get to know the place first!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    this is a FAT female friend with some HUGE bloke
    Well, she's definitely fatter than your other friends lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Everyone who is leaving ebay has done so for a good reason ~ so why then come on here to complain that this site is "different" and should be like ebay is beyond me. We dont want it to be like ebay, if we did, then we might as well all stay over there and become bankrupt very quickly!
    Ebay has brainwashed everyones thinking and for them to believe its the best thing since sliced bread ~ well for some it may well be, but I came across to this side 2 or so years ago, and yes, initially I found it very hard to get to grips with it all, as I too had become an ebay zombie who believed that no other site could run better than that, but once I got the hang of this side, I found it easy and straightforward ~ it takes time to adjust the thinking pattern and to become "cleansed" of ebay!
    One thing I did not do was come onto the forums and complain that this side was not being run properly and should be in the same format as ebay ~ this is EBID and its different, but much more friendly, theres always someone to help you out of a muddle or to answer any queries you may have and if you need further assistance you get a real person to answer your mails,not some automated response and then a reply from someone who has not dealt with the problem you have raised ~ obviously not understanding what it is you are trying to sort out! so you are then left feeling frustrated and either have to try and sort it yourself or email them again in the hope that someone else will take up the problem who does understand what it is you are trying to sort ~ either way though, whenever I have had to email them I have never once had a satisfactory answer from them.
    If you cant become cleansed of ebays thinking and logic then its probably best you stay over there, we want ebid to stay just as it is ~ personal, friendly and just a great place to buy and sell.
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Thread Information