eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FEEDBACK RULES ??? Your Opinion ?

Default FEEDBACK RULES ??? Your Opinion ?

Following on from what i wrote and read on my 3.00 p&p thread .. i was wondering what your thoughts where on feed back rules ??? or lack of them .

I think its bad the way a SELLER ( Im one but never do this ) waits to see what u will say about them b4 they leave your feedback, it makes my blood boil. When i get a payment and it clears i immedietly leave POSS feedback, if the buyer then leaves me bad feeback then its obviously cus they where unhappy with my services, thats nothing to do with if im happy with theirs... I get so mad when they blatantly wait 4 me to leave feedback b4 they leave mine.( when im a buyer )

Surely a seller ( all of us ) should be more honest.
    IF A PAYER PAYS QUICK AND ON TIME, Then leave feedback ... if they then leave u neg TOUGH S**T .... I think its really bad the way 50% of sellers wait till they have recived theirs b4 leaving feedback, its like BLACKMAILING peeps. :evil:

Default Re: FEEDBACK RULES ??? Your Opinion ?

As a seller, i wait until payment clears and then leave feedback. At least on here if there is a neg left afterwards, you can respond to it.

agree with you BLU,

as a seller i always leave feedback on reciept of payment.

and if i am buying i leave it on reciept of the goods

Most of the sellers I've dealt with have been fast, occasionly I've met some that I've had to email & they say that they do their feedback in bulk !
    I always leave my feedback after I've received goods.
    Bart

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i leave fb as soon as cheque is in my hands always have done so what if i get a neg the positives out weigh them any way

Helymojo ... yeah it works both ways when i buy and recive an item ( unless im ill or really busy ) i leave feedback immidietly. Surely, its the only way ??? ... anything else is blatantly unfair.

It is bloody annoying! I bought a digital camera when I was new to auction sites, paid and recieved. The seller never left any feedback for payment, and the camera didn't work. I only got abuse from them when I asked if I could have another, but as I only had a feedback of one, I didn't want a neg.

Totally agree with Blu, as a seller I leave feedback the day I receive payment wherever possible (although I can't always leave it immediately for dutch auction buy nows on this site as you have to wait until the auction is finished). As a buyer I leave feedback the day i receive an item unless there is a problem, then I contact the seller for their comments before leaving feedback.

Agree about the feedback thing but i do believe that sellers should be a bit more patient sometimes there is a genuine reason for late payment etc.

I dont mean anyone off this site just off the other side
    You can't scare me I'm a mother

I reckon that feedback for a buyer should be given as soon as payment has been received and cleared within the bank. That's what I do anyhow.

Then the buyer should post your feedback as soon as the product has been received and checked that it is in good working order and "does wot it says on the packet".

Neg's should only be given for poor service from the seller
    and for Non paying Bidders, providing adequate time has passed and explanations (if any) have been given. Retaliatory Neg's are just silly, but unfortunately we do get them. The only Neutral's I ever got were because I left the sellers a Neutral feedback too :twisted: yet I paid them on time.

Steph

Thread Information