eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: side effects of heatwave

Default side effects of heatwave

had one last few days down here

flies buzz around your bin bags and go home at about 4pm
    i got a spot on my cheek - i'm not 15 i don't get spots but i did today
    cookings a pain
    2 extra showers a day
    cant drink in the pub outside in the heat - fall asleep even in early evening
    still got white body though
    have horror visions of nearly holiday time and my bikini is waiting for me very very soon - too late for fatkins diet
    have to keep all windows wide open - even when i nip out leave them like that even if dodgy chavs down the road have idea to climb through and ransack the house

good side
    my flower beds are growing so are tomato plants - even if hosepipe ban is on and i use watering can
    sunshine is wonderful
    least its not unbearable

I have to water using a watering can, but have to wheel a 200litre water butt around and refill it 6 times to keep the plants growing.

Bring on the rain is what I say

LMAO @ U em

Funnily enough i have been feeling and LOOKING as rough as a butchers dog the last few weeks. White and not tanning well at all.
    Miserable and down ... though i know i dont show it on line

ANYWAY ... Today , beautiful weather ... caught the sun without the aid of the stupid sunbed, skin clearing up at long last. FELT Great and looked ok ( ish )

So its all good @ this end.

Dont want to return to winter days, just yet.

my friend went into one of those walk in spray tan booths - she looks fab - result in a few days cos last time i saw her was white as me - dear though i think around £20 for 15 mins - i'm still milk white - oh well - greece coming up will be brown as a pumpkin or onion or whatever brown veg there is duh - sooner or later lol

oh and for the record MOSSIES are out and about....wacked 2 today - hate them with a vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    my friend went into one of those walk in spray tan booths - she looks fab - result in a few days cos last time i saw her was white as me - dear though i think around £20 for 15 mins - i'm still milk white - oh well - greece coming up will be brown as a pumpkin or onion or whatever brown veg there is duh - sooner or later lol

oh and for the record MOSSIES are out and about....wacked 2 today - hate them with a vengeance
    you gonna show us yer white bits when you get back?

only in private lol chris maybe

Thread Information