eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Winner of YDC33 IS...

Quote Originally Posted by mimms0
    Can only blame it on an age thing
    It's okay, I understand lass, I've worked with twurlies before innit.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

lol @ twurlies (soz mimms)

Well, you remember I contacted the FA and asked them to join in the bidding for tne England Flag and while I am at it, can i have a pair of beckhams pants to auction for charity ?? *titters*

Well I got a reply, I need to ask on headed paper apparently and they will consider it !! ROFL !!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm pass them pants over 'ere youth hubba hubba

MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

View Apollo2003's Feedback (+54)
    All-About Apollo2003
    View Apollo2003's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congrats to you Mel .... Was going to bid on it, just so I could see the postie struggle with it down the path, unfortunately the time the auction ended we we're out so missed out .... would of kept us going for a while I know that much .... Me & Tam were gonna go halves and attempt to eat it all whilst the first England game took place

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo2003
    Congrats to you Mel .... Was going to bid on it, just so I could see the postie struggle with it down the path, unfortunately the time the auction ended we we're out so missed out .... would of kept us going for a while I know that much .... Me & Tam were gonna go halves and attempt to eat it all whilst the first England game took place
    PMSL !!! I kind of panicked when I saw how big it got, wasn't quite sure HOW I would post it !!! Fortunately Tim has very kindly offered to donate it to GIFTS Hospice, so I can take it with me to the next charity bash for them to raffle off (or let the hospice guests have it for dessert). I might need a trailer to get it to Grantham though !! lol I haven't told Gayle at GIFTS yet.... will email her now. SHe will be doing this all day long ----> And if you are reading this gayle.. HANDS OFF !!! YOU ARE DIABETIC !!!!!
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Hi Darren

We have had LOADS of funny/daft auctions in the past - I wish I had links to them - not sure if anyone else has, if that is possible at all.

Perhaps some peeps here can remember some of the really funny ones from the past.

The money tree seeds always made me laugh

The battle for the von minkleberry tacky wicker haaaaaaaaaaaaandbag was a laugh as well
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

I auctioned some "organic confetti" one autumn (fallen leaves from the tree outside).

I also auctioned a labrador hair - choice of colour (black or yellow) complete with authenticity certificate (Hair No. 16546 of 2988894985009349067728734985).

My last one was "nothing" which was won by a lucky KT'er.

There was the gingerbread yorkie man (have I got that right)?

The Louee Vitton Minklebery von tacky bag was one of the most hilarious - the Q&As made it exceptionally funny.

I'll post some more when I can remember them.

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done again Mel.
    I've sent my payment online today to your charity.

Thread Information