eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: US says Iran top terror sponsor

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default US says Iran top terror sponsor

...according to one news site. But I 'm sure they'll be back challenging for that title again next season, don't worry!
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

somethings going on bad and what do we have? sky news headlines - wayne rooney hurt his big toe or whatever - i swear 20 mins continous coverage on the hour on the hourly news
    distraction or what
    not to mention disrespectful to chelsea and their fans for winning - who gives a to** about that idiots foot
    ok maybe the majority of the british public do but im not one of them rofl.....

apart from that we all have to worry about john prescott shagging his secretary for the past x number of years and they ONLY JUST FOUND OUT rofl...and if she gets the sack should he etc etc .wont lose sleep over that one either in fact i will try and really refrain from even imagining him at itor pug face wayne rooney at it - maybe if i did would take my mind off any upcoming nuclear wars rofl....
    Last edited by emma5721; 29th April 2006 at 03:54 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel
    ...according to one news site. But I 'm sure they'll be back challenging for that title again next season, don't worry!
    Surely the US should point the finger at themselves first, they've supplied the Russkies, IRA and just about anyone old enough to hold a gun!

I bet Bush hasn't got a gun yet then

Of the two, I'd rather the Americans had the nukes instead of the Iranians.

Market Drayton, Shropshire, United Kingdom
    View Paulwillhappy's Feedback (+28)
    All-About Paulwillhappy
    View Paulwillhappy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    Of the two, I'd rather the Americans had the nukes instead of the Iranians.

Why not exclude the people of Caldy island aswell ? .com
    Never take your loo for granted Camping sucks.......

Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.
    The war with Iraq was initiated by Iraq with full US backing.
    Therefore Iraq was sponsored by the US to attack Iran.

Apart form a few stupid outbursts of words, the Iranian government has been stable for a long time.
    There is no fighting within Iran and there is relative harmony amongst different religious groups living there.
    There is also a lot of oil.
    A country that has an unstable government is Zimbabwe but they have no oil!!!

During WW2, Japan was on the verge of surrendering, but the US 'indiscriminately' dropped 2 nukes on them to test their weapon.

It seems that the head of the world police is George Bush. But he did not know the difference between Austria and Australia.

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

George Bush is head of nothing. He is at best a mouthpiece, there to take the flak and face the pointing fingers. He has no power whatsoever. That said, neither is he as gormless as he's made out to be.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

Quote Originally Posted by akuk2004
    Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.
    That would depend on whether you include the thousands of acts of terrorism they have sponsored over the decades. An attack does not have to be a declared war.

The war with Iraq was initiated by Iraq with full US backing. Therefore Iraq was sponsored by the US to attack Iran.
    Feel free to keep over-simplifying hugely complex situations, it makes you appear even less informed.

There is no fighting within Iran and there is relative harmony amongst different religious groups living there.
    There is also a lot of oil.
    A country that has an unstable government is Zimbabwe but they have no oil!!!
    And is Zimbabwe an apparent threat to its neighbouring countries or other nations of the world? No? So your point is?

During WW2, Japan was on the verge of surrendering, but the US 'indiscriminately' dropped 2 nukes on them to test their weapon.
    Yet more over-simplification. The US attacks on Japan were not indiscriminate at all. They were two of three planned attacks which were designed to fulfill multiple purposes. The main one of which was to show the Russians that the US had the technology and would actually use it. Would you have preferred the Russians to carry out their (later proven) plans for a nuclear first strike on the West?

It seems that the head of the world police is George Bush. But he did not know the difference between Austria and Australia.
    An imbecilic figure head a best. Bush is no more in charge than I am, but neither you nor I will ever find out who the people are who weild the real power.
    Last edited by damian_steele; 1st May 2006 at 12:01 AM.

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Regarding Iran. The recently appointed leader is more fanatical than the previous leader. That is one of the reasons why the west is getting worried with events.

Quote Originally Posted by saleman
    Regarding Iran. The recently appointed leader is more fanatical than the previous leader. That is one of the reasons why the west is getting worried with events.
    Agreed. Armadinejad has stated, very publically, on several occasions that he wants to "wipe Israel off the map". As Israel is a close ally of the US, the americans will not stand idly by if Iran even looks like they are going to attack.

The imminent delivery of Russian anti-aircraft and anti-missile technology to Iran is causing some observers to suggest that an attack against Iran will occur before september. One of the biggest questions is whether it will be led by the US or the Israelis themselves. Either way the result will be much the same as far as Iran's 200+ nuclear related installations are concerned.

Thread Information