eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTML Editor's a big pile o' CACK!!!

I dont know much about HTML, and i have only listed items very basically via the spreadsheet. If you having trouble putting in the HTML tags then this link might be helpful.

http://www.lissaexplains.com/htmlarea/htmleditor.shtml

A little girly i know But you can type out what you want, how you want and click the <> button and it will display it in HTML tags for you. Then you can copy paste it.

Of course this doesnt make it much quicker but doing it this way should always make it display correctly first time because theres less chance of human error.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you are unhappy with the HTML editor you can change your preferences to the plain text box via My Defaults and paste your HTML into there.

Some elements like email addresses and web addresses are automatically stripped from descriptions so its best not to add these.

The HTML editor will be updated within the next month to a newer version.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    If you are unhappy with the HTML editor you can change your preferences to the plain text box via My Defaults and paste your HTML into there.
    Champion man, I'll try that tomorrow, got loadsa new stock to put on
    Some elements like email addresses and web addresses are automatically stripped from descriptions so its best not to add these.
    Nah! I don't do that anyway

The HTML editor will be updated within the next month to a newer version.

Gazza
    Woohoo, good onya Gaz! Can't wait for that to happen

Cheers me dears

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke
    Such a charming and tactful thread title! Would you really speak to G&M like that in RL? (if the answer is yes then I'm glad I don't know you).
    Don't you think I already tried the gentle way???

It comes down to frustration and being constantly ignored that one comes to blows.

It got the desired attention didn't it?

I see that you don't have any auctions, is that because you don't know what you're talking about?

And yes, I would talk to them like that in "RL" EVENTUALLY and I'm glad you don't know me too

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    Like mfkirke just pointed out, that could be the reason they havent replied to the thread, can't you edit the title
    Tried it, it don't work

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jarremachine
    I see that you don't have any auctions, is that because you don't know what you're talking about?
    But I do... I have two shops.. and a bit of ebid feedback. I'm puzzled that you didn't find them. Is there something wrong with the links in my sig? (serious question)
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, I can see the items in your stores. In the silk store there are 123 auctions, and in the cat store there are 205.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke
    But I do... I have two shops.. and a bit of ebid feedback. I'm puzzled that you didn't find them. Is there something wrong with the links in my sig? (serious question)
    I don't know about your links, but your forum username comes up as:

User not found

Red face

Doh!

justpurrfect

is your auction name

....goes for MORE caffeine

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    I dont know much about HTML, and i have only listed items very basically via the spreadsheet. If you having trouble putting in the HTML tags then this link might be helpful.

http://www.lissaexplains.com/htmlarea/htmleditor.shtml

A little girly i know But you can type out what you want, how you want and click the <> button and it will display it in HTML tags for you. Then you can copy paste it.

Of course this doesnt make it much quicker but doing it this way should always make it display correctly first time because theres less chance of human error.
    Petesmovies4auction you are a godsend, what a star you are! Without a hitch, I have been able to put up two new listings in half the time it normally takes me! BRILL!!!

You should work for eBid

I am one happy chappy! That's a pint I owe ya!

Thread Information