eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snails Pace

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes
    Me too...page shows done, and all that's there is the banner at the top and the ad at the top and the rest is white page for like forever.
    Ditto, and I thought it was my lil' ol' pc It's just really bad on eBid at the mo' as my site and others is fine

Lol @ slinkyri

Well, after an e-mail from customer services and an e-mail back with some more info it seems to be sorted. Shooting through the pages like greased lighning again now.

Thx for a good reponse E-bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicas_Aromatics
    Just wanted to know whether anyone else is suffering major lag on the site today. Problem for me seems to be adverts loading (or not). I generally use my 'Firefox' browser for auctions, but i have used IE as well today and still the same problem.

Was so bad that i abandoned posting this morning, but i wanted to double check if anyone else had the same before i put it through as a site fault.

You can post this poser 365 days a year (I don`t do Leap Years)...and the answer will always be a resounding "yes"..
    Great forum......keep it up...it should be prescribed to cure insomniacs
    Major Lag........I know someone here that title fits perfectly too...atten----shun !!

Thread Information