Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: White sport socks - love or hate them?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultimate fashion accessory

2 11.76%
  • They aint too bad

9 52.94%
  • Only acceptable if they are the only clean socks in the drawer

3 17.65%
  • Burn them!!! Urgh should be made illegal!!!!

3 17.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Men In White Socks!!!

I have many white socks but only to be worn with trainers also white.

And plenty of black socks for with shoes.

Flip flops and socks oh dear oh dear

i tukcs my jon tomass in my sock

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    Wearing socks with flipflops is a no-no. Seperately, they are both okay, my OH loves his white sports socks!!
    Some folks just have strange dress habits. There's a middle aged guy here that goes to the local co-op in his P.J.'s, and was also sporting red shorts and bare legs when it was snowing!
    lol just like wearing slinky heels/stilettos with socks - just i mean not done unless you are a vogue model or on paris catwalk and people think oh thats not so bad i suppose unless they try it themselves and think wtf do i look like in these going down the laundarette/pub/tescos/school run or even a club socks and skinny shoes just DONT GO
    socks = boots, slippers or trainers end of

Really bad confession time....I had a boyfriend many moons ago that insisted on wearing slightly too short black trousers, WHITE SOCKS, black shoes, T-shirt and (it pains me to even write it) a plastic springy key chain attached to his belt loop....AAARRRGGHH!!!!

PS: My father also insists on wearing socks with his sandals on the beach

When I was about 14 on holiday in Tenerife with my parents, I looked at my father one day and truly saw him. He was wearing socks & sandals, blue cotton shorts, blue/white checked shirt, a denim floppy hat, he had a camera dangling around his neck, an ice cream in his hand, and he was gawking around like he didn't know where he was (which he didn't). I thought awww bless my dear old dad. I mean, I looked SO stylish in 1984. BIG hair, matching earings, beads, bangle, bag & belt. He heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicas_Aromatics
    (it pains me to even write it) a plastic springy key chain attached to his belt loop....AAARRRGGHH!!
    lmao Well done Angelica, for getting that out in the open. Didn't see your post at first. So glad I didn't miss it altogether. lol

Thread Information