My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ebid store logo

Default ebid store logo

Hi, I uploaded the wrong image and now I cannot upload a new image, for some reason it doesn't allow me to change it. Any help greatly appreciated.

I did that several times now. I'll keep trying, thanks for replying.

I have had the same problem yesterday, change it once and then it would not let do it again, maybe it something to do with the upload...I was trying to upload a counter onto my logo, but sadly it didnt work and now i am stuck with a massive counter stuck at 8, if anybody knows of any package or website that will let me do that and then upload sucessfully to ebid I would be really grateful...

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

not sure if it would work but have you tried to upload your image onto www.imagecloset.com.......then copying and pasting the URL code onto ebid.
    I use this programme a lot when i need to add pictures to my webshop, and I used it to add my logo to ebid store so it should work. Hope this helps
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Hi dimples, sorry it didn't work for you, i think it took me a few goes and then i thought sod it and when i looked later it had changed.

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think there must be some kind of delay in loading a new store banner after you already have one. I uploaded a slightly revised one the other day, and I thought it hadn't gone through. But when I looked later, the changed banner had gone through.

View hawkman's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hawkman
    View hawkman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lindylupins
    not sure if it would work but have you tried to upload your image onto www.imagecloset.com.......then copying and pasting the URL code onto ebid.
    I use this programme a lot when i need to add pictures to my webshop, and I used it to add my logo to ebid store so it should work. Hope this helps
    very usefull link thanks

It has usually worked the first time BUT you need to reload / refresh the page as your old pic will still be in your browsers memory.

Yeah Mine seems to be working fine now, sadly i cant seem to get a counter in there still, but thanks lindy for your suggestion I did try xxxxxxx
    I think the guys need to allow HTML in the banner or in the blurb at the side and those of us who would like counters on our shop fronts will be able to have them...

Thread Information