I've just updated all of my listings in my store here on eBid. I've added a global calculator to all of my listings so you can figure out the approximate cost of postage.

KNC Annex at eBid is a sister site to KittyLuv Needleart Collectibles, where I list most of my OOAK -- one-of-a-kind -- boutique specialty knit and crochet fashions. In the KNC Annex you'll find gorgeous hat-and-scarf sets, ponchos, the famous Martha Stewart poncho, which can be ordered in three sizes now, wrist warmers and some really beautiful boutique cloches.

Coming soon will be some new springtime ponchos and my original Kittywear Beaded Crochet Cat Collars with breakaway safety buckles and bells, and more spring shawls and shrugs -- really nice shrugs, and Martha Stewart ponchos for kids and other sweet ponchos for kids are coming. Wow!

Everything in my store, with the exception of my gift items for cat lovers, is made by me. Believe me, you'll never find anything of this handmade quality in a store.

Custom orders are welcome and I always combine shipping. The USPS has special Global Priority Rates for items up to 4 lbs so it's something to think about. But I'll always work to find the best rates in any case.

If you like what you see put me on your favorites list and check back often to see what's new.