eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you post auctions in the store?

Default how do you post auctions in the store?

how do you post new auctions into my ebid store? For the life of me I can't figure it out. Any help would be nice.

Have you got your store set up already? It seems to me that anything you uploaded would go directly into your store from the Sell it on Ebid page.

Is your store live and online?

I went to your store site, but your auctions that are listed are not listed in your store. I do not know what the problem is. Did you open the store first, or put in the auctions first?

I've listed one since i've opened the store. The others were done before

So, none of them listing in the store? I don't know what to tell you then. Might email support, and you might get an answer by tomorrow morning.

TheFamilyStore, when you post an auction in the listing there is a drop down menu, (near the top where the sub-catergory drop-down list is), you should see this in the one you have listed since your store was live...there is the option to show in your store catergorys, but i think by default it might be set at "do not show in my ebid store" so i would check that if i was you...and you can then scroll down to the store catergory of your choice .good luck..Happy Ebidding!!

Thread Information