Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auatralia really is the greatest country on earth

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcraft
    I couldn't do a 24 hour flight...all that time on a plane, no cigs!!!!
    You could always step out onto the wing for a quick drag......

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stu_Millard
    You could always step out onto the wing for a quick drag......

PMSL!!!! It'd mess me hair up

Quote Originally Posted by azki
    Just thought I would share this with you all.
    And be interesting to hear the view of others.
    I really have only one word to say "flies"
    If the cap doesn't fit, why choose to wear it?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist

Do behave Minky.

My sister has lived in Oz for 41 years. She has had 9 Melanomas removed which she would have been unlikely to get here. The operations and treatment has cost her most of her savings. She was in danger of losing her home due to raging Bush fires last year. She was at Bondi when riots broke out. She loves it out there.
    Sorry to hear about your sisters melanoma problems. People need to take care when living in countries that are open to full hot sunny days. Slip Slop Slap is an Australian way of life. She is probably lucky to be here for her treatment. Bushfires are a way of life in Oz I live in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney and we have many fires but it doesnt phase those who live in this area it is our choice.
    The riots where at Cronulla beach, and fuelled by the fact that a small group white Australia has had enough of the small minority of middle eastern aussies who are degrading white women, and gang bashing white aussies. They are just standing up and stateing to our pollies that enough is enough.
    My opinion of Mr Bush is well I dont think much of him at all.
    I feel sorry for Americans as they are always wide open to terrorism. We are lucky in Oz as we live to far away for the terrorist to even bother coming here. We are a tolerent multicultural country, which is another reason why it's so great.

Do you have good car insurance

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=28238
    I can only make one person happy per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Australia is also the most poisonous country in the world with numorous deadly snake, spiders, the Platypus and box jellyfish, not to mention Great White sharks!

Stonebridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View IanSF's Feedback (+23)
    All-About IanSF
    View IanSF's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had five fantastic weeks in and around Perth WA ten years ago and I would go back to stay if I could.
    I fell in love with the south coast down there, especially Esperance which is where I'd live if I could. The sun does not feel so hot because of the sea breeze so you have to be careful. Because the breeze is cool you don't mind covering up so it works in your favour.
    Can't say I noticed many flies even in the outback, but it was in June/July. What I did notice though was how even total strangers accepted my son's disability, going out of their way to accommodate him when they could so easily have ignored him.
    I wouldn't go so far to say it's the greatest country in the world, but you've got to go a long way to beat it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyslovechild
    Australia is also the most poisonous country in the world with numorous deadly snake, spiders, the Platypus and box jellyfish, not to mention Great White sharks!

Yes we do have the most poisonous animals than any other country, although I have never heard of anyone being attacked by a platypus! Our Koala bear is not very cuddly it can rip you to shreads. Our Kangaroos also can do some serious damage. We have some pretty ugly spiders though. Where i live we have the funnel web spider, its bite can be deadly. I have caught many of them around our yard, but I just move them away down into the bush same with snakes catch them and move them away, (only baby snakes).
    The great white is more common off the African coast than Australias coast line. Shark attacks are more common off the West and south Australian coast lines.
    And we are the only nation that actually eats its animals that are on our coat of arms the Kangaroo and Emu. Strange but true. I dont personally eat kangaroo, never have (gross).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by frommetoyou
    Yes we do have good car insurance, but the injury insurance if you are seriously injured in a car accident is pretty pathetic in New South Wales.

are you trying to talk yourself out of praising your 'greatest country on earth'

sounds like it to me, you have validated every negative point made

lol

personally i don't think there is a greatest country on earth

altho i agree there may be some great countries worth visiting/living in

Thread Information