My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Store category listings

Default Store category listings

Something I'd like to see is being able to list an item in more than one of your store categories.. for example I'd like to have a "Chanel" category because a lot of people are loyal to the brand, but I have different natured Chanel items, Parfum, Makeup bags etc... I'd like to also have a category for Makeup bags..

So it would be good if I could list the example Chanel makeup bag in both 'Chanel' and 'Makeup bags'. If there's a buyer only looking for makeup bags and I have it in the Chanel category alone.. they may not see it.

Tired so I'm not very eloquent at the moment, hope you get what I mean.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

PMSL! if it made sense for me, it'll make sense for anyone else reading

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the input, listing in more than one category is an area we are working on for the main site at the moment and is a little more complicated than we had first imagined.

The same option for eBid Store categories we will look into.

Thanks
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    Thanks for the input, listing in more than one category is an area we are working on for the main site at the moment and is a little more complicated than we had first imagined.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Oh right, it hadn't occured to me to do it for the main site lol.. Glad you're looking into it.. we must give you so much stuff to do with all these suggestions. Hope to see it come around eventually :-)
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by gazza

Thanks
    Gazza
    If I had a penny for every time this has been requested, then I would be able to afford to pay for a programmer who could do it for you.

If I had a penny for everytime I have seen a response similar to the one above, then I could afford to fly back to UK, do the training course, then stop at your place for as long as it took to actually do it.

We understand, but after literally years of requests for this, it's getting a bit lame Gazza. If you need to contract a programmer in to do the job - launch an appeal on site - there's enough demand that I'm sure we'd all chip in a few quid just to get it done once and for all.

Thread Information