eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Phone Camera Help...Please? Anyone??

The cable I had with one of my Samsungs turned out to be the problem when I had issues uploading pictures from the phone to my PC. The cable in question had a toggle switch which needed to be set correctly for the PC to acknowledge the presence of the phone. Alternatively, if you cable has no such switch, it may be that you have a faulty cable.....

Stonebridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View IanSF's Feedback (+23)
    All-About IanSF
    View IanSF's Listings
    Forum Posts

Does the mobile have InfraRed transfer? If so, can you transfer the pictures to another mobile that you know works with a PC? Maybe you could email them?
    Thinking about this from all angles.

Have you tried a different USB port on the PC, as on my brothers PC only two of the were connected inside.
    Try a known working one, unplug your printer (if it uses USB) and try that port.

So, any luck then?
    Last edited by damian_steele; 17th January 2006 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiesauctions
    If that doesn't work and you can't get it to work and your mobile has bluetooth then it might be worth you buying a bluetooth dongle for your pc.
    Nope. the Z107 has USB and IRDA, but not Bluetooth.

really sympathise, I've been trying to get mine off my new Siemens SF65 for about three weeks now.

Trouble is I had to use a port adapter cos they were all full.

Even got as far as getting a text message to say phone was connected but then when I click mobile manager on pc it says I'm not.

Got so fed up not tried again for over a week but will bear the advise you got to load the disc before connecting the USB cos I'm pretty sure I did that first.

Good Luck x
    Cadeaux_de_la_Terre
    Click here for my auctions

Thanx to all those who made suggestions...appreciated.
    Update: I am so annoyed wiv this phone, I almost flung it up the wall!! I removed and reloaded the software, used a different USB cable, a different socket, visited the Samsung web site, (plus mobile forums!) and tried to use explorer to see if it detected an external drive! It didn't, just prompted me to insert installation disk for 'new hardware!'
    Nothing worked......and I'll NEVER use a Samsung phone again!!

OK, rant over.........thanks again all!

Thread Information