Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Tomato seeds now, more later

Default Tomato seeds now, more later

Hi,

I'm new to eBid but I've been selling seeds on eBay for at least 5 years. Here is my eBid store http://us.three.ebid.net/stores/Knapps-Vegetable-Seeds

Right now I have my tomato seeds listed. When I get the time I will be listing winter squash, peppers, and sunflower seeds. These are all good varieties that I use in my truck garden business. We farm about 25-40 acres of vegies each year.

While I have sold mostly to the US, I always have a few Canadian customers. I've also sent some orders to the UK and a couple to Au and NZ.

I don't know quite what the seed import rules are for most countries, but so far those few orders have gone thru with no problems that I know about. I do mark my customs forms with what is in the pack and I have a sticker on the packs - "seeds, don't irradiate".

If you are looking for something special in the vegie world ask and maybe I have it or can get it.

Thanks for looking,
    Carol

I didn't realise there were so many varieties of tomato.

Which do you recommend for making ketchup?

Have you got any of those really long hot chillies?

Any of the romas would make good ketchup as they aren't as watery.

The long hot chiles would be a cayenne type or possibly some of the thais. I have them and will get those and a lot more hot peppers listed soon. I have about 40 varieties of hot chiles to get listed. I also have a great hot sauce that we make from our chiles that I will list too.

Carol

I finally got my chile seeds listed. I have 47 varieties up now, and will probably get more up when I get new seeds in. Thanks for looking.

Carol

Thread Information