Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: warm silk scarves for the winter months

Default warm silk scarves for the winter months

FOR SALE
    Great Value and an Ideal gift for Christmas.
    These great scarves would be ideal for the winter months for yourself or as a gift so someone for Christmas, birthday or even as a thank you!
    The material has 2 different materials giving it that added bit of quality with one side being as soft and as comfortable as wool and the other being made from beautiful silk!
    These scarves come in a range of colours including red, green, navy, burgundy, aqua marine, gold, silver, black and white,
    A total of 9 different colours
    These scarves are stylish, beautiful, comfortable and great value for money!
    Just £3

£3 Per scarf! including p&p What unbeatable value!
    For more information or to order your quality scarf for yourself or for someone as a wonderful gift email:
    Or visit

also i have more expensive very high quality ladies silk headscarves, which are now back in fashion , and all the top filmstars have them as a must accessorie

xmas is comming, what superb gift ideas i have to offer
    nearly all my items are under a tenner

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2
    FOR SALE

Great Value and an Ideal gift for Christmas.

These great scarves would be ideal for the winter months for yourself or as a gift so someone for Christmas, birthday or even as a thank you!
    The material has 2 different materials giving it that added bit of quality with one side being as soft and as comfortable as wool and the other being made from beautiful silk!

These scarves come in a range of colours including red, green, navy, burgundy, aqua marine, gold, silver, black and white,
    A total of 9 different colours

These scarves are stylish, beautiful, comfortable and great value for money!
    Just £3

£3 Per scarf! including p&p What unbeatable value!
    For more information or to order your quality scarf for yourself or for someone as a wonderful gift email:

lloyd919@msn.com

Or visit

http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/auctio...5-0&mo=auction
    these scarves are only £1.50 here on ebid , so grab yourselves a bargain

Thread Information