My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantastic//

Should I limit myself to one bid a day...

Blimey....i thought that people selling fake designer goods and scaming people were breaking the law and should be barred....

The saga continues.....

Err.. I'm wondering how you can bid 54 times in as many minutes.. blimey, you must have been enthusiastic when you signed up.. I don't think my browser loads fast enough to actually manage that.

Like I said on t'other post: Try and look at it from the other point of view: there are people who sign up, bid on tons of things, then never pay. Regardless of your motives, if you *appear* to be one of those... which is preferable for the good of the site? To let you carry on because you *might* be genuine? Or to suspend you because you *might* be about to cost people listing fees for nothing? You may be 100% on the up 'n' up, but you might also be misapropriating the site facilities..

Trust the rest of us when we say, if there's a mistake or misunderstanding, they'll clear it up.. like you said originally, it's a user-oriented site, not the sprawling feebay empire of automated mailing..

I'm guessing your girlfriend signed up with the same address and contact details as you.. that's something to address too.. you don't typically get to have two accounts (I think).
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy51
    for how long??
    Check our helpesk for the account on hold procedure.

Aftr contacting you will be issued with a Ticket ID via email. This Ticket will be dealt with as swiftly as possible.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Nah...my girlfriend and i dont live together....yet - she did her address, i did mine.
    I understand about the safety issues......and i guess i am happy for it - Just gotta prove myself to you guys now.

Ebid sorted it all, so its all good now.

Thread Information