Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 78 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778798081828384858687881281785781078 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by cswm
    Hi folks [...] I would appreciate some help on how to sell items on this site, ie cost , shipping , how to recieve payment.
    How do I list my items?
    Hi.

Click the 'Sell' tab at the top of most pages.
    Most of it's obvious after that.

Anything else, just ask - more people will answer specific problems in appropriate forum sections.

Good luck.

Just cant seem to find my way round these forums to put up a new post <p> Also i dont seem to able to Login to Ebid even though I managed to login to the Forum!

<p>John

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi
    Go to ebid forums at the top, click that and then click on any of the headings you wish to post something, the at the top of the page there is a button for Add Topic - and you're away.
    If you're still have problems logging in email support@ebid.tv

hi there all,

having a few probs here with logging into my ebid, but hey not to worry...glad to be here, cant wait for this place to kill ebay.

Red face hi to everyone

Hi, i am very new to this but was told to give it a go by my other half.He is not wrong it looks a good site. I am from plymouth and am a granny to 1 and a mum to 4.my hobbies are varied,eg, sewing ,kayaking, car cruising ect.i have just been given my own pc so that i dont bug the family to use theirs lol. hope to be in touch frequently.

All-About rimbo62
    View rimbo62's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Hi all looks a good place

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon Rimbo!
    Welcome to Ebid, and the KT....
    Good Luck with your auctions, which ever way you play (buying or selling)
    Any problems, just head straight back here

Forum Newbie
    View sonny1234's Feedback (+23)
    All-About sonny1234
    View sonny1234's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hi All

Hi All,
    It's good to be here I hope!!!! it looks good and feels good so we will just have to wait and see.
    I'm a renegade from erm, erm, Eb?? something like that, getting fed up with fees, service etc. the are just a bit big for their boots now.
    Anyway drop in and have a look at my auctions especially the maps, Xmas is closing in and these maps make very attractive items of history and when mounted and framed, will adorn any wall and make excellent conversation pieces. Look forward to hearing from you.
    A SMALL PROBLEM CAN ANYONE HELP.
    I have down loaded Lister, that's running OK but when I try to export my listing I get the following, can someone put me right and tell me how to rectify this.

************** JITDebugging**************
    To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this application or machine (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system. windows. forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    For example: , -:"'"
    <configuration>
    <system. windows. forms j itDebugging ="true" /> </configuration>
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine rather than being handled by this dialog.

All-About superboy
    View superboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi to all

Hi,
    My name is Pete and I have lived in Plymouth since 1969 when I came down for the weekend.

I've recently migrated from that other auction site where I had a 100% positive feedback score over 35 transactions. I like the look of ebid, and have a lot more confidence that things will go well.

What do I want oyut of e-selling ??? , just the fun of selling some of my items, and hopefully to earn just enough to be able to say "NO" when the boss asks me to work overtime :-)
    Last edited by Flier; 22nd October 2005 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Delete HTML Tags

Thread Information