My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: transfering listings from e*ay?

Default transfering listings from e*ay?

hi i am new on here so sorry if this has been asked before.

i have around 1500 listings on e*bay that i would like to put on here. is there any way to easily transfer them over?

i can download all the details using turbolister and then upload them all in one go if ebid will recognise the format etc.

otherwise redoing 1500 listings will take weeks

if someone cannot answer the question

email support@ebid.tv for advise

ps.if you can please remember to lose the link to your ebay auctions,otherwise your account will be put on hold

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do you use a generic description or is it different for every auction?.
    I manage to upload large quantities of auctions using an excel file provided by EBID. I have my photos hosted on photobucket and copy the urls onto the spreadsheet. Once that's done, all you need is a note of the EBID category numbers, some basic excel skills and the ability to copy/paste

Quote Originally Posted by sexywolfy
    if someone cannot answer the question

email support@ebid.tv for advise

ps.if you can please remember to lose the link to your ebay auctions,otherwise your account will be put on hold
    link to my ebay ?

i have not put any link ?

i want to get away from ebay not promote them !

Quote Originally Posted by val4xx
    Do you use a generic description or is it different for every auction?.
    I manage to upload large quantities of auctions using an excel file provided by EBID. I have my photos hosted on photobucket and copy the urls onto the spreadsheet. Once that's done, all you need is a note of the EBID category numbers, some basic excel skills and the ability to copy/paste
    difenert sadly thats why it would be a mammoth task

I'd expect you already have most if not all of the data you need in your turbolister exported file.

Load it into Excel and the eBid sheet also. Set up one item with your default info, as I expect like mine most of yours is identical apart from description, price etc.

Copy this item to as many auctions as you want and then copy and paste the col's from the turbo lister sheet into the ebid sheet.

Still takes a while (just recently spent months doing items myself as i didnt have any of them listed on ebay) but not as long as doing it from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by katrinascots
    link to my ebay ?

i have not put any link ?

i want to get away from ebay not promote them !
    what i meant was if you can transfer all your info from your ebay auctions,you need to lose the link that you have on them,that is of course if you have the same user id

EXAMPLE-Don’t forget to have a look in my eBay shop Katrina's Books and Computers for even more items not found in the usual eBay searches and lists.

Many many moons ago (and we are talking about 18 months to two years here) some clever chappy did a VB macro to use with the EBid spreadsheet, so you would export your Turbo Lister listing to a CSV and then the Excel VB Macro would read it into the E-Bid spreadsheet.

I did have a copy once but have since lost it - don't know whether it is still about.

This is it http://www.irrelevant.com/auction/convert.xls

Not sure whether this will now work with the latest ebid spreadsheet.

Thread Information