Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beloved pets

Smile I have read...

...read somewhere that the only thing that distinguishes human animals from other animals is purposeful planned action. Now, after having had my dogs a few years, I believe this is not true...some animals are able to purposefully think ahead and act on a plan.

Looks like your dog was one of them!

Smile before this turns into a Pet Chatroom...

...is anybody planning on providing a Pet Chatboard for the many pet lovers in here? Just wondering...
    Some of you guys up on the snow-capped peak of the Olympus, may be haven't yet read the request...khmm. Well, all good things take time, so we just keep on chatting away about the critters until there's a better place to do so...I personally find chatting about pets more uplifting than, for example, about ink jet printers. But tastes are different.
    Last edited by wildrose05; 23rd September 2005 at 03:06 AM.

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Creature Comforts

Just an idea for another name for this chat room so it's not just restricted to pets!
    Animal Kingdom....... Animal Planet...........

anyone more??????

Smile

We Could Call It Many Names...animal Lovers, Unite...animal Mania....fauna Club...lafontaine Club...anmal Tales...zoo-park...etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking

More Mooch.
    He also brought up two abandonded kittens he found in the garden and when the she cat had kittens she couldnt pick them up as she was only little in size so she used to get Mooch to pick them up and put them back in the box and get him sit with them. When I took him for a walk it was Mooch, me, Tigger (the male) Midnight(the she cat) and five kittens down the street to the local park and back again every night.

He also howled one day because we wouldnt let him lick wash a chicken.

Talking

What a lovely story! these dogs...I tell ya...Scary.

Our retriever retrieved 2 little bunny babies from the vegetable garden one day...they were unharmed, and he placed them carefully and proudly in front of my hubby's feet! As it turned out, in one of my highbeds, where nothing was cultivated at the time, a bunny moved in and built its nest. The Mom bunny then must have had an accident or something, because the babies were crying and hungry and a female bunny never abandones its babies. I woud have never discovered it, but our retriever did...we raised the two little ones by pet-store nuke bottles (tiny ones) and after 6 weeks let them free on the green pastures of a nearby river bank.
    P.s. The picture is not about those two, but they looked very similar.
    Last edited by wildrose05; 23rd September 2005 at 06:18 PM.

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Fabulous - My retreiver was a little too quiet for our liking last night so we went in search and she was trying to play with a hedgehog! She couldn't understand the prickles!

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Talking Animal planet

Any more takers on our animal chat room?

Hi Flip Flops - I don't thinkl the owners have read our request, at least it is unlikely since there was no response to it yet...May be we should contact them in email instead of here? What do you think?

I love hedgehogs, they are so cute, but I don't think your puppy made a wise choice regarding the fact that hedgehogs have thorny a skin. Here we unfortunately do not have any hedgehogs, but in some states they have porcupines. Similar but not the same...
    Last edited by wildrose05; 27th September 2005 at 02:08 PM.

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Hello Wildrose.
    You're right - I don't think this is working.
    I adore hedgehogs, my dad made a hybernation box for them and they get them all the time.

Thread Information