Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: hi, i like to know something about lines in usernames ?

Unhappy hi, i like to know something about lines in usernames ?

i noticed a lot of usernames with lines across them and got someone bid on my auction with one on also waiting for payment from one. just like to know what they mean many thanks carla

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Carla, think they are suspended accounts there is a FAQ page about it sumwhere as i saw it before, let me go see if i can find it.....

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    NEW - Added Strikethrough username for users who are currently on hold.
    There you go.....

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    There you go.....
    hi, taraCM thanks for that.... tara can i ask you something i like to buy some more clothers but i need girls jeans and dresses or long skirts in size 9-10 years and if you sell any underwear too for 9-10 year old shes growing out of her old clothers she used to fit in to 7-8 year old and shes old 5 years old !!... many thanks carla

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Carla, got skirts. i'll try and get some pics and get back to you. Camera is playing up so photos are coming out blurry, but i'll give it a go

Default ROLEX Presidential Day Date [1126997500-27352-0]

Dear sir, I have won on a Duch Auction,the above Item,I sent an E-mail to the seller:Username:collinsdiamonds,his name is Steve Collins asking him to sent me an invoice for the Total,to pay him through my paypal account, I just received a returned answer from him refusing to sell the item#ROLEX watch to me at the price i won ,the final price was :$10.00 plus the shipping costs ,which i want to pay for the watch,The seller says he do not want to sell the item ,he wants more money ,He says i must pay the buy now price which is $84.99 plus the shipping cost ,another $30.00 Equal to $114.99,I think he has a chick to do this to me. what i want to know ,is he obliged to sell the item to me at the price that i won the item or not? Awaiting for a reply? Sncerely,kalozoisc

Default ROLEX Presidential Day Date[1126997500-27352-0

[QUOTE=kalozoisc] I have won Duch Auction,the above Item,Seller Refuses to sell the item to me,wants more money?$114.99 E-mail to the seller:Username:collinsdiamonds,

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes he is obliged to sell at the price you won the auction at. It doesnt look as though he wants to though.

Give him one last chance to honour the contract he has entered into with you. If he still refuses to sell, use the feedback forum to leave this seller negative feedback- and report him to EBID

EDIT. I've just looked at this sellers auctions. He is new to EBID and has revised the opening bid price on this watch for future auctions. It appears he didnt know how to set a reserve. A genuine newby mistake. Although in theory he is obliged to sell, if i were you i would accept he has made a mistake either offer a price similar to his new opening bid- or make an agreement not to buy/sell
    Last edited by val4xx; 25th September 2005 at 08:51 AM. Reason: more info

Thread Information