Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Webmasters... can we ditch Pppay emails please?

Default Webmasters... can we ditch Pppay emails please?

any way we can opt out of the email you send to buyers promoting Pppay when they win a bid?

having finally emptied my ppay account and got them to return all stagnant amounts to customers I've relisted some stuff this week and sold a few pieces but i swear if one punter sends me a pppay and it gets stuck in that ridiculous penny check rubbish I'll just stop forever. Honestly it just isnt worth the effort. For the record, I now have eleven customers who have been refunded because of it and who think this site sucks. (but we do sell 20,000 items a year on the other side)

Its not as if you can refuse the payment straight away and have them do it another way either is it...?

anyone agree or i am i just being too finicky here?
    If the cap doesn't fit, why choose to wear it?

100% agree with you there mate, its just NOT worth the hassle at all.

PPPay was great at furst cos it appeared to be so simple to use ...now it sucks worse than a Dyson and causes massive problems for buyers and sellers alike - especially the sellers who have to wait over 3 mths to be able to finally cancel a failed sale

*bump*

i see they answered another question in the meantime so im sort of taking that as a no...
    If the cap doesn't fit, why choose to wear it?

Thread Information