eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: * NEW * ARGOS Catalogue !

Default * NEW * ARGOS Catalogue !

OMG ... Watch the ebid/ebay business's fold

GORGEOUS & VERY CHEAPLY PRICED :

Card sets, Paper, Stickers, Foil, Beads, Cross stitch, Paints, Badges, Stampers, Embossing kits, Cutouts, SCRAPBOOK kits, YOU NAME IT, THEY HAVE IT.

Just about ALL of the ARTS & CRAFTS things you could only previously get from expensive , out of the way stores or online.

EXCELLENT for me * Im gonna be in heaven * , NIGHTMARE for peeps selling these EXACT items broken into smaller sets on line.

IF ONLY ... I had not spent a small FORTUNE over the past few weeks, i know where Id be shopping this weekend.

BY THE TIME I have paid off all my fees, cheques, paypal etc ... they will prob be 90% OUT OF STOCK !

Just picked mine up today, im a big fan of Argos, heavy stuff right to the door, washers etc - and 16 days to decide if you like it, collections no questions asked. They took a new leather sofa back no worries, even after the cat had scratched it! full refund without a whisper.

Ikea, yeah the stuff is sometimes cool but whats this pushing a sofa through the checkout malarky? - now they could sell a zillion times more stuff if they took argos on on the catalogue sales and delivery wicket.
    If the cap doesn't fit, why choose to wear it?

oh great, that'll be my craft line knackered then Spose I better go investigate what argos have...
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

All i can say is they dont call it 'THE BIG ONE' for nothing!!

Heavy buggers to carry around with till you get to the car 2!
    So if you haven't got yours yet... be warned!

I've noticed alot of shops selling card-making supplies.... must be becoming a very popular hobby!

OBVIOUSLY ... I did not mean EBAY AND EBID would fold.

I meant people who sell on those auction sites ( ITEMS that are now easily available ) also those FAIRY THINGS

And loads of other things i have always liked, but could only get on line.

I used to have to go all the way to Lakeland for craft things and pay through the nose. Now, im delighted ( on my doorstep )

MEL ... You will be okay hun, dont think they sell fudge lol

xx

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    All i can say is they dont call it 'THE BIG ONE' for nothing!!

Heavy buggers to carry around with till you get to the car 2!
    So if you haven't got yours yet... be warned!
    LOL @ THAT

Yeah charlie, i get loadsa stuff from there.
    Will be getting loads more now. hee-hee

lol !! I don't list much fudge over *there* - I sell more on the website these days than on Ebay, but I do have another ID for craft stuff on EBay...tried it here for months and sold 1 item, so gave up, usually have 3 or 4 pages worth of stuff listed. Fortunately my stuff is more wedding crafts (favours/tiaras etc) than cardmaking really, so I think I should be OK... did wonder why my last 7 days listings didn't yield much dough though... end of the month is usually good as well.... hmmmmmm ho hum, see how it goes, perhaps have to start pushing the fudge a bit more instead to make up for it
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Awww ... well, all is ok anyway mel.

Me * JUMPING THE GUN * So whats new ?
    They can only be ordered to be sent to the store 4 collection.
    APARENTLY , my daughter said they are from the ARGOS EXTRA range ( never heard of it ) anyway ...

I wanted a D.I.Y Monopoly Board, was looking forward to doing that ... have to collect it from the store monday MIGHT AS WELL, BUY IT ON LINE . LMAO

THEN AGAIN ... I am STILL waiting for an order ( thats gone AWOL from 26th JUNE

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ..........................................

I think the one local to me is an Extra... or it might be superstore... will have to go and check lol
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Thread Information