Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharpshooters...????

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2
    WHAT AFTER POLICE SHOUT STOP ARMED POLICE WOULD YOU KEEP RUNNING? GET REAL MATE IF HE HAD A BOMB AND TOOK OUT 100 PEOPLE ,THEN WHAT OH SORRY WE SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM,
    I have to agree. If someone shouts "ARMED POLICE! STOP!" you can guarantee I'll be on the floor (cacking my pants) rather than legging it onto a tube, which has been highly publicised due to BOMBINGS during the past couple of weeks...

There's pieces to this story that we (the public) will never know....

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melboy
    .....in how many different languages exactly did they shout "STOP>>>>ARMED POLICE"......he was a fkn brazilian ffs!!
    He spoke FLUENT ENGLISH, according to his family *back home*...

And All Our Police Are Supposed To Be Multi Lingual Now Are They???? Ffs, How Were They Supposed To Know What Nationality He Was? Oh Excuse Me Sir Do You Speak English Ffs,

View melboy's Feedback (+257)
    All-About melboy
    View melboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

....its a big mystery why he didn't stop..but that is f/all to do with my point...being, why do so-called professional marksmen have to shoot someone (restrained) in the back of the head multiple times if they are not out of control????

Some days you're the windscreen..others you're the fly.'ave it!

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melboy
    ....its a big mystery why he didn't stop..but that is f/all to do with my point...being, why do so-called professional marksmen have to shoot someone (restrained) in the back of the head multiple times if they are not out of control????
    As I said...we will never know the FULL story.

We do know that he came out of the same block as the suspects, he was the correct *colour*, he was wearing a thick coat on a hot day, he had wires coming out the back of his jacket....

Could he have been some kind of *decoy*?

yeah, the whole thing doesnt add up at all does it, seems to be a lot more going on than is being made public.

Guess he may have had headphones on so didnt hear the police, but that wouldnt explain him jumping the railings/turnstile at the station etc would it?

Only a rumour amongst certain legally armed gentlemen not too far from here, that this guy was believed to be making and wiring up the timing devices. They couldn't shoot him in the body, as if he had been wearing a "waistcoat" so beloved of suicide bombers, a body shot could have blown them all to Kingdom Come. A bulky jacket could have been concealing such a device. Looking at the home-made pancakes of explosives they had, it wouldn't be too hard to make up a "body-bomb" that could be covered by a normal suit jacket. Detonator in a bum-bag, and he'd look like any other tourist. A Tazer could also have detonated a bomb.
    If told to "Stop" by police, in the present climate, do not "hit the deck". They may suspect you of trying to detonate a bomb. Stand still and raise your arms slowly to shoulder level at the side, with hands open, and palm forwards to show you aren't carrying a weapon.
    How long before a white Caucasian/European/other convert to Islam joins in the madness? No-one will be safe then.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is one true simple fact here, it is now known that this was an unarmed man, who was shot dead.

There will be umpteen differing versions, opinions, reasons and suppositions that will float around in the press, world press, online, forums etc.,
    We will never know the full, true story, and that is the shame of it all.

The new freedom of information act has no bearing in these situations. Joe Public will just carry on guessing and expostulating, till the next incident. And mark my words, there will be more. Then the fat will be chewed all over again.

I personally am of the opinion, that the powers that be have got to be up front with us, and tell the truth. After all we are the ones in the firing line so to speak.
    Last edited by thehoneyant; 28th July 2005 at 10:17 AM.

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant
    I personally am of the opinion, that the powers that be have got to be up front with us, and tell the truth. After all we are the ones in the firing line so to speak.
    I agree with that but don't think it is ever gonna happen
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

armed police carry a Glock automatic weapon ... this can in one short pull of the trigger pump up to half a dozen bullets in a split second.

This is why the man was shot so many times in such a quick time.

Not because the officer concerned was overzealous.

The man spoke fluent English, had been working in this country for over 5 yrs as an electrician.

He KNEW they were after him, he KNEW they were shouting at him to stop.

What we will NEVER know is why he didnt.

Its a tragedy all round - a tragedy that this man is dead and will never be able to tell us why he didnt stop for the police, and a tragedy that our damned fine police are being hounded already for trying to stop mindless barstards from trying to kill hundreds of innocent people.

xxx

Thread Information