My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ban auctions links ect

Default ban auctions links ect

just an example; on OutCQ ; when you list you are not allowed to have an links in your auctions - could ebid import SOME of this format so that sellers that list ie "made with ebay turbo lister" for example, gets automatically deleted as this promotes the feebay site.

i hope you see what im getting at

I can see what you mean as Ebay/paypal don't allow links on their members auctions to ebid or even allow us ention the name on their forums. I think ebid tend to be a little slack with advertising of links to their other auctions as this just diverts new members back to the other side.

i dont mean delete the sellers' links for payment eg pppay, nochex, paypal, eggpay ect ect, but the notion of the 'other side' should be automatically dealt with before the auction goes live to the public?....

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is just lazy sellers who import from eBay without looking at what they have uploaded, especially if they are using the Bulk Uploader here....why not leave a Q for the seller(s) on one of their auctions to alert them to what they have done?

Thread Information