My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Traders again!!!!!!!!!!

Default Traders again!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ebid like I said earlier traders are giving you good praise and a bad name ie K & p, (ex ebayers ) so be very aware of these people and keep your site genuine, your site is excellent not like ebay`s who allow anyone to trade regardless of their feedback, as long as they are getting their commision, they don`t care so keep up the good work and get rid of these fast money makers who spoil it for everyone else all the best (greengrassuk).

Default Re: Traders again!!!!!!!!!!

If a user receives 2 negative feedbacks we will review their membership and it is likely they will be suspended.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

If a user receives 2 negative feedbacks we will review their membership and it is likely they will be suspended.

If you see any abuse of the system can you contact us at support@ebid.co.uk

Best regards
    Mark
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

What use is it banning someone after receiving 2 negative feedbacks whilst you allow people to sign up using web-based email addresses which are an open license to commit fraud with virtually no chance of being caught. Having carried out a scam anyone can rejoin using any one of thousands of available email hosts. As an experienced buyer I recently saw through one such seller and avoided losing in excess of £200 but today I let my guard slip and fell for a con which luckily is for a much smaller amount. This is aided by Ebid being a relatively new site so feedback ratings are accordingly low so the scammer makes one or two genuine sales and the follows these up with a major scam using Dutch or multiple item auctions. The choice of PPPay as the preferred payment vehicle does not help either as they do not allow the withholding of uncollected payments as do, for instance, Fastpay. I shall be very wary of bidding on Ebid again and will certainly not be using PPPay

Thumbs up PayPal is not necessarily the B all and End all either

I think there's merit in both PayPal and PPPay. PayPal to me, seems to have pretty much cornered the market for eBay users and its buyer protect procedures, while arguably more secure than PPPay, if someone's going to do you they're going to do you no matter what email address or payment method they use.

Let's face it, there's plenty of other means of checking out a suspect seller and probing their rating is just one of them. Even if the seller has what appears to an absolute bargain on offer, I simply won't go for it.

That said, I have to say ebid.co.uk is probably one of the finest assembled site I've seen to date and I haven't even sold a thing on it yet

I'll be very interested to see how it does measure up in terms of delivering new customers but I think we need to get things in perspective here. I'm an ebayer and I'm pretty sick to the teeth of having to cough up exorbitant fees each month.

So let's give ebid a go is what I say, they're not asking an awful lot and by the look of it they've poured an absolute fortune into putting this site together and for that alone, they deserve some support.

Default Traders

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyshirt
    What use is it banning someone after receiving 2 negative feedbacks whilst you allow people to sign up using web-based email addresses which are an open license to commit fraud with virtually no chance of being caught. Having carried out a scam anyone can rejoin using any one of thousands of available email hosts. As an experienced buyer I recently saw through one such seller and avoided losing in excess of £200 but today I let my guard slip and fell for a con which luckily is for a much smaller amount. This is aided by Ebid being a relatively new site so feedback ratings are accordingly low so the scammer makes one or two genuine sales and the follows these up with a major scam using Dutch or multiple item auctions. The choice of PPPay as the preferred payment vehicle does not help either as they do not allow the withholding of uncollected payments as do, for instance, Fastpay. I shall be very wary of bidding on Ebid again and will certainly not be using PPPay
    I DONT THINK THERE ARE MANY TRADERS ON EBID,, THEY WOULDNT SURVIVE LONG BECAUSE NOTHING GETS SOLD, I WATCH AUCTIONS END WITH NO BIDS COZ ITS ALL TAT!! I SELL MY GOOD STUFF ON EBAY AND RUN THE JUNK HERE COZ ITS FREE!!

I run my stuff on both site. i hope ebid will grow. you need more advertisement.

Wink New user and hoping to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.charisma
    I DONT THINK THERE ARE MANY TRADERS ON EBID,, THEY WOULDNT SURVIVE LONG BECAUSE NOTHING GETS SOLD, I WATCH AUCTIONS END WITH NO BIDS COZ ITS ALL TAT!! I SELL MY GOOD STUFF ON EBAY AND RUN THE JUNK HERE COZ ITS FREE!!
    hope my furniture gets some recognition as I would like to open a shop near to me as Im fed up of the building trade. and its cost me so far.

Thread Information