My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: shipping to canada and UK

Default shipping to canada and UK

Does it cost more to send items to the UK or canada? I would like to make my listings available to them but I want to make sure I am not losing money if I do. I don't want a lot of hassles when I go to the PO.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there,

Whereabouts will you be shipping from?

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View slurpee's Feedback (+3696)
    All-About slurpee
    View slurpee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hiya, I would imagine that it costs a fair bit more to ship to the UK than Canada. I ship to all over the world and the US & Canada is quite a bit more expensive than UK and Europe. So I would expect the situation to be reversed and the UK and Europe more expensive than the US and Canada.

Bear in mind that it will be the same to ship to anywhere in Europe from the US as International post isn't post code (zip code) orientated.

Have a look at the US posts website, surely the prices will be on there by weight etc...

so if I go to usps.com and calculate shipping charges that should be what it will cost me to send it? I shouldn't see anymore charges when I get to the Post Office, should I? Is there charges for someone to pick up the product?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFamilyStore
    so if I go to usps.com and calculate shipping charges that should be what it will cost me to send it? I shouldn't see anymore charges when I get to the Post Office, should I? Is there charges for someone to pick up the product?
    Depending on the value of the parcel's contents, the recipient might have to pay a customs charge.

Just thought I would post the link from the RoyalMail site relating to sending items to Canada, they have been returning items if declertion forms are not correctly filled in, plus they require senders details on the top left of the package.
    http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...diaId=15300184

Thread Information