My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Happynites Competition

Default Happynites Competition

Many KTer's will remember entering the competition on Happynites site last year (One of the KTer's even won it). There is now another competition to win a Bed of Roses and some massage oil.
    Please take the time to enter because:

a) you might win

b) If she gets enough entries she says she will let me out of my cupboard for an hour a day AND let me unzip the mouth on my mask long enough to eat solid food (Maybe even a McKellar watts scotch pie!!!!!!!!!)

So please enter so I can eat something that does not come down a straw and I can get an hour out of my cupboard once a day. The comp is at

www.happynites2.co.uk

Thank you very much from
    the Gimp

aka
    Alistairricaxes

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

*laughs*

on my way

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because some of you have entered she has taken my hobble off. It's great to walk in a straightline.

Please more of you enter and she may undo the eyeholes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking

In reply to the KT member who e-mailed me asking me to release alistairricaxes from the cupboard, no, not yet.

He has been told that if enough people enter he will be allowed out for an hour a day.

Solid food will only be offered as a bonus if he does really well (but there is no chance of a Mackellar Watts Pie)

I do feel a little a little strange and I do not know if this is a result of hypnotism or the half a dozen BMWs I have drank.

Must go check the cupboard door is bolted.

I think there is more than the cupboard door bolted.

Oooooooooo I love competitions!!!

This one's prize is really good ... was worried I would win the last one cos them buzzy vibrating thingies scare the bejesus outta me

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheeks

This one's prize is really good ... was worried I would win the last one cos them buzzy vibrating thingies scare the bejesus outta me

I used to be scared of dogs (after being attacked by one I knew) and I felt I had to get over my fear. My advice to you is the same as that given to me

" Get used to a small one before you go near the big ones"

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheeks

fpmsl..... where ya been ..... was waitin over there to show ya face... I'm off to the north east on monday so will prob catch you later on now.....lol

oh yes and they don't really make that much noise so Alex says.......

The competition has now been drawn and the prize winner e-mailed but they have yet to respond.

New competition will be on in a day or so and the prize will be
    a teddy bear just like alistaiirricaxes (If he doesn't behave it might just be his bear)

Thanks to all entrants for their support and purchases

Hi Everyone, I've escaped again. The winner of the Bed of Roses comp is ...................(Insert Drum Roll)

Fleur from Sussex.

Not sure if a KTer or not.

Happynites has said that because so many of you entered I can have an hour a day out of the cupboard. I can also have a pie, but it has to be a Ginsters. Not enough entered for me to get a MacKellar Watts Scotch pie. Me and Teddy (see avie) are going back to the cupboard before happynites gets back and catches me out of the cupboard.

Thanks All, I'll give you another shout for the next comp.

Thread Information