Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Did we not get to 6 million at one point?
    I'm sure we were close to that some time ago until eBid Towers got rid of the Dump & Run listers.

Why is it when you need to print something important on a Sunday evening and the ink cartridge runs dry? help is at hand as himself has gone to Tesco for the food shop and a new - expensive - HP cartridge.

Was sent a load of family history stuff yesterday with instructions to add to my website - about a very interesting lady who was my grandfather's cousin. Now to convert the text to html.....

But first, another mug of tea.

Name:  Hobbit_mug.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  19.6 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 27th April 2020 at 09:45 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Somer last week was in the middle of printing out when colour cartridge ran out so had to order some more, it was for him not business.

Well Somer still seems to be getting loads of relists, am beginning to regret me saying will keep relists done.

Am thinking time to do a bit more in garden & see if can push garden bin before they start emptying here. hope won't be long.

hope everyone is keeping safe & well

yes Pam doing fine but expanding rapidly, i should by now have a share in Walkers crisps, mars bars and snickers.

Ello troops. We seem to be changing places Private Buttons maybe we should swop uniforms as I appear to have lost 10 lbs in the last couple of weeks and I haven't been out on daily exercise either, I appear to be shrinking !

Gawd, the post office queue was long today. Not looking forward to having to stand outside there in the rain !

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    yes Pam doing fine but expanding rapidly, i should by now have a share in Walkers crisps, mars bars and snickers.
    Know the feeling but don't eat crisps and and I went off chocolate a while back but every 5 days I go to our little local bakery and buy a fresh cream cake whilst picking up bread but the other night I felt I wanted a piece of cake so went into the kitchen and made a mug cake within 5 minutes which I really enjoyed but felt guilty afterwards.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt not surprised you are loosing weight, it keeps threatening to rain here but hasn't yet, am getting worried as have been doing housework. still am pleased now its done, but somer is sorting out which is okay but so many piles of stuff all around. suppose one day will be okay

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

We can't source anything like crisps (sigh) (sad sigh). But that's ok. Stiff upper lip. We have loads of healthy things to eat - plenty of fruit and veg, so aren't starving. Still need to find a doable GF bread recipe, tho. Managed to find a place to deliver reg bread with some other things, so Philpott is set.

Cooler today - and I think I may have started some of my garden seeds too early outdoors. Some of them are looking a tad bit yellowing and stressed. I hope they will be ok.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    We can't source anything like crisps (sigh) (sad sigh). But that's ok. Stiff upper lip. We have loads of healthy things to eat - plenty of fruit and veg, so aren't starving. Still need to find a doable GF bread recipe, tho. Managed to find a place to deliver reg bread with some other things, so Philpott is set.

Cooler today - and I think I may have started some of my garden seeds too early outdoors. Some of them are looking a tad bit yellowing and stressed. I hope they will be ok.
    I ordered 2 box fulls off the other side, 1 plain and then fancied smoky bacon, them went on to get Mars and snickers and a box of kitkat that i havent seen since they arrived and dont suppose there are any left now

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on. Please form an orderly cue for your chosen additive.

Thread Information