Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    I admire your "spirit" Sarge - hope you win the battle.....
    This company don't know what they are dealing with Private Cheaver. I mean nobody, NOBODY , should stand in the way of Sergeant Major Cornish and her gin ! There were nine objections and one ordinary comment on the council website yesterday so it will be interesting to see if my first lot of leaflets have made any difference when it has updated today.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning - still exhausted from yesterday's 4.5 hour pre-op assesment! It was so thorough compared to 4 years ago at RJAH.

But what struck me most was how friendly and un-rushed all the nursing staff were. I also had to have an ECG which meant using one of the beds where I nearly nodded off it was so comfy

10 days to go....

p.s. when do I put on my Holiday Notice???

You can tell it's not the NHS Private Mcc2 if they were un-rushed ! Glad you are getting the best possible care by the sounds of it. Of course holiday notices are always welcome to protect those precious listings but I would slap one on depending on how many days your items with bidding facilities run for. You don't want someone placing a bid and then not being around when it finishes ... to try and fend them off of course !

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish you well with your quest Sarge. We need to keep all our supply depots open!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope Sgt, you are lucky with your leaflet drop.

Did some more listing yesterday, & have both of our relists upto date.hopefully will manage some more this morning

Annie it is amazing how much more attention you get usually because they have more staff, so can see the count down is starting, soon time to pack your bag.

Mike is off to the eye hospital today for his injection, it's amazing the difference between different health authorities as we cant fault ours in fact i wish they would sod off and leave us alone at times, the only problem we get is with hospital transport not turning up or not on time, Oh and he also gets tea and biscuits before they bring him back.

Thank you Private Kite, I need it after all the exercise yesterday.
    I used up an entire ink cartridge and must have delivered to over 200 letterboxes in the area. I pity the poor postman, some of the gardens are so long with so many steps and some of the steps are downright dangerous. There was one house where one step had actually come away and others were rocking when I trod on them and it was quite a steep path !
    There are now nineteen objections on the council website and I'm waiting for it to update today. One neighbour has reported it to the press and I have to laugh the company has said oh it's a "back up plan" in case the pub fails. My a%s* you don't go to all that expense just for a 'back up' plan and I don't see them putting any money into a new roof which it desperately needs at the back ! I can see that if this is approved they will hike up the rent again like they did with our last landlord to get them out and then say the new landlord has failed ! So I shall keep marching around the area this afternoon. We are not going to lose this community area and nice old building, built around 1900, if I can help it !
    https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/...h-bath-3501596

I did manage to get another listing done yesterday too so that was something.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt, hope your effort produces the required effect, these days they only seem to be wanting to make huge profit & the people don't matter any more. Its like in this village they keep building, but no extra infrastructure, accept they have decided to turn the village pub into a co op, so supose they will say thats extra, just have to hope doesn't effect our village shop which has the PO with it, & with banks closing in toens it gets well used.

Have caught up on relists again.

Buttons hope Mike got on okay at hospital/.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think Monday is catching up with me as so tired now we're home.

Now got to sort out what has to be done before next Thursday as there is a chance I can be admitted the night before to save a very early start on Friday morning to be there for 7.30am!

Trying hard to stay awake and I've already had one little nap.....

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello All, I think i,m back. My daughter took ill in June and i had to look after her and her two girls. They have moved 150 miles to be nearer me and after all the house hunting and moving they are now sett;ed in a lovely house just round the corner from me.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to see you back Penni - good to have your family close by.

Thread Information