eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just realised tonite............

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swopmebob
    Its a Bob thing

LOL you go for it Bob

Quote Originally Posted by swopmebob
    Its a Bob thing
    OoooooooooooKaaaaaaaaayyyyyy LMAO

How are the dogs btw? Did they enjoy their walk???

Thumbs up

They enjoy every second they are out,lotta foxes (urban)on our estate,they chase them all the time,but nowhere near fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    OH GO ON THEN ... I'll play too.

1)Unemployed. = Not for long spent 90% of my adult life working , courses, voulentry work etc.
    2)Heavy smokersrs. = Never smoked, Nor would i want to.
    3)Withdrawn. = Certainly not. PMS
    4)unable to express themselves face to face.= AGAIN CERTAINLY NOT. ( Too expressive more like ).
    5)Nervous disposition.= YES MAYBE ( But not in the way your thinking ) I run on nervous energy. SUITS ME .

YOUR TURN BOB.
    I guess I will add my two cents and not1centmore....

1) Unemployed...more live overemployed; single mom, home school parent of teenage son, raising four-year-old granddaughter, chief cook and bottle washer, seamstress, housekeeper, laundress, banker, baker, candlestick maker...
    2) Heavy Smoker...menopausal - do hot flashes count?
    3) Withdrawn...more like overdrawn.
    4) Unable to express themselves face to face... boy, can I and I don't even need to say a word.
    5) Nervous disposition...caffeine withdrawal is not a pretty sight: flailing appendages, eyes rolling in the back of the head, drool trickling down one corner of the mouth.
    ~ Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...Off to the coffee pot I Go ~
    Last edited by Not1CentMore; 11th February 2005 at 05:26 AM.
    ~ Saving You Dollars A Penny @ A Time ~

Not1CentMore, you really made me laugh. I'm Home Schooling [or Home-Educating] my 17 year old grandson, who is Dyslexic and Aspergers. I've looked after him since he was a baby, and when his Mum moved out, he decided he wasn't going. That is a job and a half in itself. It all seems to be finding answers to questions on subjects you never studied at school. Mathematics is all different. Pi charts - what's one of those? We plotted graphs and that was it. We used slide rules and logarithms - now it's all done by calculator. I think in the past 3 years since I took him out of school, I have learnt more than I did in all my school years. Unfortunately I realise that most of the knowledge we have to cram into young brains will never be used by them, and is a total waste of time.
    The caffeine withdrawal is definitely not a pretty sight.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist
    Not1CentMore, you really made me laugh. I'm Home Schooling [or Home-Educating] my 17 year old grandson, who is Dyslexic and Aspergers. I've looked after him since he was a baby, and when his Mum moved out, he decided he wasn't going. That is a job and a half in itself. It all seems to be finding answers to questions on subjects you never studied at school. Mathematics is all different. Pi charts - what's one of those? We plotted graphs and that was it. We used slide rules and logarithms - now it's all done by calculator. I think in the past 3 years since I took him out of school, I have learnt more than I did in all my school years. Unfortunately I realise that most of the knowledge we have to cram into young brains will never be used by them, and is a total waste of time.
    The caffeine withdrawal is definitely not a pretty sight.
    Morning Beryl,nuther intresting observation from you,keep up the good work,best regards.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Not1CentMore
    I guess I will add my two cents and not1centmore....

1) Unemployed...more live overemployed; single mom, home school parent of teenage son, raising four-year-old granddaughter, chief cook and bottle washer, seamstress, housekeeper, laundress, banker, baker, candlestick maker...
    2) Heavy Smoker...menopausal - do hot flashes count?
    3) Withdrawn...more like overdrawn.
    4) Unable to express themselves face to face... boy, can I and I don't even need to say a word.
    5) Nervous disposition...caffeine withdrawal is not a pretty sight: flailing appendages, eyes rolling in the back of the head, drool trickling down one corner of the mouth.

~ Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...Off to the coffee pot I Go ~
    LOL @ Your replies ... V. FUNNY

Thread Information