Hello one and all! I have opened a new store with Magnetic Hematite Jewelry. I suffer from arthritic pain. Two years ago I purchased a magnetic hematite bracelet at a flea market while on vacation in Florida. I knew that it didn't work. I told the guy selling them that I felt if you believed it wold work then it would. Otherwise it wouldn't work. He went through his speel and I still didn't believe. He said buy one and if it doesn't work in two days I'll take it back and refund your money. I did and said see you in two days! Well I did see him in two days.... I bought another one. I couldn't believe that it had worked so well.

I researched magnetism and magnetic hematite after purchasing my bracelet. I found that it was being accepted by the medical profession as a viable alternative to medication.

Long story short. I started making hematite jewelry and selling it at farmers markets and wellness expos. The feedback has been fantastic, I have yet to have anyone come back and tell me it didn't work.

I am still adding items to the store. Please check it out. It is called Healing Magnetic Jewelry. What have you got to lose except maybe your pain?

Thanks for stopping by!