Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

O.K. why is nobody on the parade ground ? Not in a good mood as O/H's alarm clock woke me up at 6.00am, he had gone downstairs and haven't bothered to switch it off !

Private Moon you had better report to the army optician as either you need new glasses or your rifle site needs adjustment. (thankyou )

Private Buttons I despair, mine is at it again. He has decided to repaint a small dresser in our kitchen but instead of waiting until he has time to finish it he started last night when I was out in the garden picking blackberries and couldn't say anything. So I now have a half painted dresser stood in the middle of my kitchen floor with all the contents from it all over my kitchen table. He is working all today and playing tennis this evening and working tomorrow so I'm going to have to put up with all the mess until at least Sunday when it is dry.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all have missed you all, its not stop here am afraid we are about to catch a train to get us to Yeovil Junction so we can get our car back & then go to visit Nigels Dad, he is still with tubes down to help is breathing, as they say he is holding is own, Am afraid we are all running out of steam, Its all getting very confusing for Nigels Mum.

Meebo glad you are healing,

Hope everyone is ok.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Definitely running out of steam here - it's SO muggy and humid again but without yesterday's heat.

Done the grocery shop and now awaiting our visitors One lot have not long landed at Gatwick and the others are about 2 hours away................

Have all a good day.

Sorry Sarge have only just managed to get out of bed, my back is affecting all my nerves, well I think it's all from my back and my stomach with this gluten free feels like a well kicked football, Mike is having a clear out and is emptying everything to sort stuff out and making more mess as it's not getting put back so I know exactly what you mean, at the moment I am just having a whats the point day. I am still waiting for three drawers to be put in the kitchen so I can put the crate of tea towels away and the two bags of kitchen utensils and cutlery, and dare I mention the tiles that need putting back on over the sink, well he has decided they won't go back on and needs new, ( they will go back on ) yes fine it's my money he is wasting, i have no idea where our two were in the ques when brains were being given out, some place at the back I think, why they think 9PM is a good time to get off their butts and start something is beyond me Name:  confused2-smiley-face.gif
Views: 37
Size:  1.1 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening! Sorry I plain forgot to report this morning. I thought I had done it, but apparently not. I am dripping with perspiration, which makes my dressing come off. Half of it is already gone (only a thin strip of sticky), but we are fast approaching the large plaster covering the hole where the drain was. I am not sure I want that off just yet. The rest is healing nicely. Mil is difficult today. She keeps calling and then she ignores us, won't eat/drink more than a sip. Not feeling very energetic today, but that could be the weather. Hope I'll be better organised tomorrow and report in as expected

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you are progressing, meebo! Take it easy, tho......sounds like you are already back to your crazy pace.

Nice day today here - mostly sunny and waarm. Foggy down in the valley. Got a few things done before I realized it was time to make dinner.

Hope you all have a good evening.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Tiptoes in very quietly hoping nobody is around to witness that I've had four direct hits from Spain ! Creeps off to the mess for a triple gin to get over the shock !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Tiptoes in very quietly hoping nobody is around to witness that I've had four direct hits from Spain ! Creeps off to the mess for a triple gin to get over the shock !!!
    I'm going to tell!

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    I'm going to tell!

Scowls in the direction of Private Hurry ... now what was it you were saying about Drill Sergeant Madelaine taking you on a little route march tomorrow ? I might be able to persuade her to extend it a little !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Scowls in the direction of Private Hurry ... now what was it you were saying about Drill Sergeant Madelaine taking you on a little route march tomorrow ? I might be able to persuade her to extend it a little !
    Have to catch me first! Name:  running.gif
Views: 39
Size:  4.9 KB

Thread Information