Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can't edit the auto repost once I sell an item from a multi item listing.

Default Can't edit the auto repost once I sell an item from a multi item listing.

I have noticed that if on the rare ocassion I sell an item, I can no longer edit the auto repost. I have to wait till the item ends and then repost and set it to auto repost 10 times. I assume others experience the same problem, is there a simple answer to this.

Click here to join ebid.
    http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/1551551

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Can't edit the auto repost once I sell an item from a multi item listing.

Until this gets looked into, can you just end the item - delete it or something similar and then relist it so you can edit it the way you want. I am new here and have been using Ninja Lister and I find it very helpful and it is nice that I can keep my inventory there so if I want to delete an item, I can easily re-add it later.

Remember, Im new, I might be way off base here but Im trying to help out.

Default Re: Can't edit the auto repost once I sell an item from a multi item listing.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I think if I delete any listings with sales then relist them I will then be able to edit the auto repost option. It just seems strange to me that if you sell an item, you then lose the ability to edit this feature. Perhaps someone who has come across this problem before will be able to shed some light on it. Most people in the UK are probably asleep at this time, so may be there will be more replies in the morning, I'll come back on here tomorrow to see. Anyway I will have to say good night as its getting late and it's been a long day.

Click here to join ebid.
    http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/1551551

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good night, been a long day for me too. Good luck with your quest.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cvarr View Post
    Good night, been a long day for me too. Good luck with your quest.

Hi Connie, welcome to the Forum! It's lovely to see someone new joining in, participating & sharing ideas.
    Well done you for getting your Store up & running too. You have such a lovely pic I redid it for you as
    it seemed a shame to see it stretched a bit.....

Name:  connie's store f 310 x 90.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  13.2 KB

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey, I like that.... I didnt like it stretched either but didnt get around to doing anything about it yet. So nice of you!!!

Thank You.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cvarr View Post
    Hey, I like that.... I didnt like it stretched either but didnt get around to doing anything about it yet. So nice of you!!!

Thank You.

You're welcome!

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

The system doesn't allow any edits (not even auto repost) on a listing where there has been a sale.

Thread Information