Thread: any help welcome please

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: any help welcome please

thank you my family loved the montage if anyone wants to do a couple more you more than welcome to try do some we didn't do many photos but i'm trying to add more now. i can print out myself on photo paper i have a printer and photo paper is cheap i'm not a computer wizz couldn't do that montage thing myself. barely can list but i manage. i've decided to call my pain ALF because it is an alien life form. when the pain starts feels like your getting kicked about the place like if you were pregnant just higher up an everywhere round the side. either way this alf as it's gotta be a boy to needs a blinking spanking. it's either that or a demon then wouldn't mind those nice boys from supernatural to give me a hand with that lol. OOOps better behave lol. kids back to work yeah mans back to work yeah got hospital appointment today what i really really hope the see is that i'm strong as a mule and mabye maby just mabye chemo might help a little here's hoping guys. if i can knacker a 60 year old man by walking about town and just enjoying the day (lol he had to have a nap poor wee man of mine) i can suffer anything. as i didn't stop until 7pm and i was on the go since 5am lol had loads to do.

keeping you all updated if you don't want this i can close the thread guys i know you all have better things to do lol. alf needs to go sleepy buy buys or else for this appointment today.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think we can spare a little time to read about your problems - well, I can. I'm probably least stressed of regulars here so I wouldn't like to speak for the others, but I'm pretty sure they want to know how you are too.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doggiemad View Post
    thank you my family loved the montage if anyone wants to do a couple more you more than welcome to try do some..... i'm not a computer wizz couldn't do that montage thing myself. .
    Hi Donna, If you would like to have a go yourself first 'cos then you can put everything where you want it ~ it's easy ~ here's how I did it....

Opened Office and went to the part where I could write a letter.
    Selected Insert option and placed the pictures where I wanted them at the right size.
    Chose to Export the completed page file as a jpg. (ie a picture, not a document).
    Uploaded to Picmonkey (free) photo editor.
    Cropped all the white bits off so I just had a nice image of the montage.
    Used the frame section to do that bit.
    Then the drop shadow bit to do round the frame.

Have fun!

Let us know how you get on! (or not as the case may be!) xx

ps if any of your pics need exposure adjustment - brightening, sharpening or taking yellow out like I did on Buddy's pic ~ then that needs to be done before you put your montage together. Just upload each pic which needs fixing to Picmonkey first and do it there.

Of course we have time to listen to you Donna, you chat, moan, rant all you want...........I do I may not always reply straight away but I always read...........just so as you knows you are not talking to yourself XX

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

well thank you i don't know if i'll get round to it as dealing with silly things and paperwork is what has been the easiest not to deal with and that is what i was good at bui will keep the information and if i feel strong enough i will attempt it. Alf which is what i've called this bad boy has been very bad today unfortunately nothing but pain but i do have happy news they are gonna try some chemo on me in a week or so hopefully blood tests will be good and i can get started. waiting for the hair to come out gonna get people to sign me head instead of a stookie lol that will be funny so pain be heck i'm gonna try it and hopefully it will help me live a little longer better than nowt and half the side effects i already deal with fatigue tirdness ect.

my hugs are getting better lol

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

All the very best with the chemo Donna!
    Sure it will be tough, but it may just shock your system into a remission & I certainly hope that is the case.
    Stay positive & believe with all your heart that those drugs are circulating & ridding you of cancer cells.

Thread Information