Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: * Regular People ? *

Wink

[QUOTE=rainbowcraft]"Who is just a regular person who likes regular relations with ONE person ONLY , Long term and exclusively faithful to that person."

You can have an exciting, varied sex life, even with the same person for the rest of your days. You don't have to be unfaithful or find new partners for that. *I'm* a very faithful person (stop that sniggering at the back!), I don't sleep with people or have affairs behind my partner's back.

But sex and all things related to sexual pleasure is probably my most favourite topic of conversation. Why? Because sex is funny! If you really think about what it is and what it entails, it's bluddy hilarious! And the things that people do in order to get turned on and get themselves off is so varied and interesting and odd and comical, that I can't help but laugh about it. Doesn't mean that I'm doing it ( WINK )

( GRIN )

OK ... I hear ya lol

right i suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think dennis wishes i was a little more pervy though
    TOUGH! He will have to look elsewhere.

@ Ian .... thats lovely !!!

4 YOU >>> lol

Right im off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LATER ... ( SMILE ) run out of smiley space. tut.

Stonebridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View IanSF's Feedback (+23)
    All-About IanSF
    View IanSF's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    4 YOU >>> lol

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IanSF
    This year sees my thirtieth anniversary. I've only ever been with one other before I met the present Mrs F. I'm embarassed when 'caught in the headlights' by the missus, who thinks I'm daft for reacting like this, and I still give my missus the dignity of leaving the room when she wants to change. Does that make me a prude? If so, I don't give a hoot, coz we're happy.
    I'm still allowed to lust after Felicity Kendal
    LOL my total before was 2, and I had 36 years of a good wholesome relationship.
    Well apart from the time we went (modern) and replaced the free standing wardrobes with fitted ones.
    I still blush at the thought of my hubby in the pub announcing that the joiners had just ruined his sex life. !!
    "I can't dive of these new fangled fitted things on to the wife in bed, and the chandelier came down last week with the weight of me swinging on it" he announced.
    Am I a prude ? kinky? dunno, I still like a giggle over sexy innuendoes etc,. But doesn't mean I'm doing it, as Rainbow says.

No such thing as normal IMHO

Whatever floats your boat is right for you

I've got so much on my mind at the minute, that in all honesty I'd rather have a cup of tea and a fag anyway.......

Much to the OH's disappointment

Click Here to See My Auctions

thought this thread was about kt regulars or constipation pmsl........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i`m a prune as well i noticed all the wrinkles when i was in the bath last night

View shelleywelley's Feedback (+391)
    All-About shelleywelley
    View shelleywelley's Listings
    Forum Posts

LMAO Elaine, pmsl @ some of the things that go round your head

I'm not a prude but neither am I kinky. I have been with Jon for 12 years and much to the surprise of Social Services, yes he is the dad of all 3 of my kids

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    thought this thread was about kt regulars or constipation pmsl........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ROFL ... Well, em ... i recon that would have been a far better topic.

PMS

Thumbs up

Much more please,intresting observations,Deeze ur extra's sound extremely intresting.just the thing to give this rather sluggish forum(at mo only) a bit of ooommmph.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    Nuther cracker Emma.

Thread Information