My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Site is excelent, but.

Default Site is excelent, but.

I would be dubious to sell here. The reason ebay is now so popular is because its like an instant member base, like setting up in a market, you know people will buy because there are so many people there. I will sell when ebid becomes more popular, the obvious problem with this is, as soon as it gets more popular, the value of items goes up, therefore the price of items goes up, not a good thing for buyers.

Its a no-win situation.
    I am the master at identifying fake clothing and accessories - need a hand to identify fakes, give me an email.

I don't understand your logic. You can list all you want here for free (at the moment) it doesn't get any better than that does it? What have you got to loose?

I agree with Cybergoods.

If more sellers took advantage of this 'nothing to loose' situation, the buyers would have far more choice and would be more likely to return.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Without sellers there would be no buyers. If all the sellers here said "I'm not listing until there are more buyers", there would be no listings, nothing to buy, and potential buyers would never return to a site that offers literally NOTHING.

Sellers selling attract buyers buying.

The success of the site is based on the number of members. There is a lot of people complain about the fees on the other side but still say they want to stick with ebay so therefore they are in a no-win situation.

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default For ebid to grow we need more sellers...

Each of us who lists increases the chances that a casual visitor will stay, bid, return.

I try to list more here every week. Some weeks I don't manage any fresh items but it is beginning to pay off and I am definitely selling much more than I did a year ago.
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Forum Lurker
    View artlandish's Feedback (+19)
    All-About artlandish
    View artlandish's Listings
    Forum Posts

The more listings there are, the more choice buyers will have and the more they will be tempted to browse.

Thread Information