Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My 8th year anniversary message

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default My 8th year anniversary message

I'm sure some of you have received this too but the 1st thing I noticed is that the administration or their reps think I have not been here for quite sometime and I wonder what they based that on. I had a sale a few days ago that I followed through on, I have logged in every weekday so think the message might be better if reworked. I would like to be here more but since the sales are slow I use my time and energy other places too.

Your eBid Eight Year Anniversary
    Lost your username or password?

Hi youmeus,
    The team at eBid just wanted to let you know that today is your Eight Year Anniversary of joining eBid. So a big thank you from us!
    Did You Know?
    eBid was awarded "Best eBay Alternative" by Webuser Magazine.
    Did You Know?
    A one off payment of $0.00 gives you no more auction fees for life on eBid.
    Did You Know?
    eBid has grown by 300% more visitors and page views since this time last year.

We also want to take this opportunity to remind you of the thousands of great deals that can be had at eBid. Buy and Sell just about anything in over 13,000 different categories.

Buy it on eBid
    Over 4 million auctions are currently running on eBid so that means just about anything can be bought on eBid.
    Sell it on eBid
    Got stuff you don't need? Just start an auction, there's always someone who will want it! Show your stuff to thousands.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and we hope to see you at www.eBid.net in the near future. Gary Sewell
    eBid CEO

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My 8th year anniversary message

Hey, You!!! Congrats!! How are you doing? Agree - form letters leave a lot to be desired. Hope you are staying warm this winter....I know you always keep busy!! xo
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Congratulations old timer !

Yes wouldn't it be nice if eBid designed some new up to date mail shots to send out to all it's members. I must admit it is nice to see the old logo again though, so much better and brighter than the new one !

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Hey, You!!! Congrats!! How are you doing? Agree - form letters leave a lot to be desired. Hope you are staying warm this winter....I know you always keep busy!! xo
    I am doing fine, just the problems that come from living a long life so better not complain. The staying warm is another challenge, it was 22* at noon and expected to be -5* in the am with 2" of snow and the high of 0*. All of this makes cattle chores take longer when we would like to be inside. I don't help everyday but when there are cows to haul I go help with the loading unless 2 grandsons can come then I stay in and cook. I much prefer the cooking! Another thing keeping me busy is trying to sew up the fabric I have accumulated over the years. I am making quilt in the 9 patch design since that is the quickest. So far I have made about 25 and am beginning to see the piles disappear. I have a neighbor friend who has a long arm quilting machine and she quilts them for me for nothing and we have donated 10 to the battered women's shelter. Not sure what we are going to do with the others, will decide when she gets the quilting done.

I do miss being on the forums but find I spend too much time when I get started!

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Congratulations old timer !

Yes wouldn't it be nice if eBid designed some new up to date mail shots to send out to all it's members. I must admit it is nice to see the old logo again though, so much better and brighter than the new one !
    Take a look as you may find lots of changes since your last visit!.
    hope to see you at www.eBid.net in the near future.

These 3 quotes are what I thought were out of place since I have not been gone.

Thread Information