eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid Flag link

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid Flag link

I wanted to find the linked list of eBid sites in all Countries (used to be Flags?) so from Forum I clicked on the Home button.. There was no list of eBid Countries that I could find. So I clicked on the little UK flag above the eBid orange log thinking it would give me eBid country options but it didn't as it isn't linked anywhere. So I opened another browser, put eBid in the search box and then clicked on Buy on eBid - still no list of Countries in which eBid operates. I went back to the browser to search again for eBid and found what I wanted further down the list (the fourth item). When I clicked on that it took me to the page with Choose your Country and a UK flag - when I hovered over the flag the list I wanted came up.

It was a long way round for me to have to go just to get a choice of site I wanted to visit!

It would be great if the little flag above the orange eBid logo (see pic below) could be linked to do the same throughout the site as sometimes it is wanted/needed to visit another eBid site in another Country.

Name:  ef.png
Views: 41
Size:  5.9 KB

re Forum - I appreciate that the Forum is an International one - so could the same invitation "Choose your Country" with a little linked flag be added to the bottom (or somewhere, anywhere) of the Forum page please?
    (I seem to recall that there used to be a list of linked flags for Countries there some time ago?).

Last edited by cheaver; 11th December 2015 at 10:26 AM.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Flag link

It's great to see the Flags linked now. Could it please be added to the Forum page also? Yesterday I wanted to help someone in India, today someone in Australia & another in US - it would be so much easier to get to their sites from Forum rather than having to jump through hoops via home page. Please?

Thread Information