Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Are you Okay now meebo, Hugs, just slow down a bit. I know it's not MIL fault she is old and ill, bless her but you can't do everything, take care XX

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, buttons, sometimes I just can handle only one thing at a time - Mil or OH All is quiet now, so off to bed shortly

Good and get some ear plugs next time you are out

Think I should go to bed as well, I thought it was tomorrow and it's only today

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

forgot to press post reply again. Awake since 4, up since 5, cleaned Mil finger nails (you would have thought i was cutting her fingers off. Didn't even cut the nails), just finished cleaning Barney's house and hoovering downstairs. Now I have mislaid Barney. He must have found a hiding place I haven't discovered yet. When he makes an appearance I will grab him and put him in his run in the garden. Tea and coffee is in the canteen and I might have another cuppa when I am showered and dressed in clean clothes

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Meebo please don't over do it.

Have just been & planted some flower plants in the garden to replace the Marigolds that got eaten even though there was slug pellets around them all, does anyone else have this problem, also in the rockery loads of spiders running around never had that before.

Sgt hope you manage to get outside in the garden before the bad weather comes.

Hope to list later again.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, all. Lovely out, so I went and chopped down all the blackberry vines that had decided to take over the ground by the gas tank. I'm not sure where they came from. These things just pop up all over the place. I love blackberries, so don't mind the big hedge of them, but don't need them in every flower bed.

Am finding my defenses here quite profoundly effective. Any suggestions from anyone? Am starting to run out of steam keeping the castle walls so strong.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Glad your fortifications are holding Private Majesty. I've been the same this month, the enemy are obviously regrouping and plotting their next move. They did try out one tactic on me last night just as I was retiring to my bunk, someone sneaked in and nicked a postcard ! I suppose they thought they could get away with it under the cover of darkness as it's smaller than carrying off a piece of pottery !

Barney is obviously practicing his surprise attack ambush to help you out when the newbies sneak in Private Meebo !

Don't you worry Lieutenant Maplegin I shall be out of that door like a shot on gardening duty as soon as I've cleared up everyone's mess and got the Old Soldier his sandwiches.

I am on nursing duty again, The idiot has scraped the skin of his shin and it's not drying up so won't heal, It isn't and didn't bleed just weeping, anyone got any ideas please, was thinking of putting some savlon dry spray on later when I can get some from the chemist. Plasters, hydrofilm, gauze hasn't worked.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - very warm and oppressive here and my legs feel like lead weights

So taking things easy by checking the pre-holibobs checklist of things that have to be done before we leave. Just as well himself did most of them yesterday

We have the Police helicopter hovering overhead - again. We know they're looking for a missing person and are probably checking the river, but it looks like they're checking all the back gardens for topless sunbathers!

Time for some lunch before I faint from hunger.

Forum Lurker
    View DancingForRain's Feedback (+2249)
    All-About DancingForRain
    View DancingForRain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Listed 19, 88 degrees here so we spent the afternoon at the playground/beach

Thread Information